Big thank you to Josh and Brandon

Big thank you to Josh and Brandon

Sharad M.Pro Member
Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes

I have recently started listening to the podcasts and just wanted to say a big thank you to @Joshua D. and Brandon Turner for doing a fantastic job with the podcasts. Being a real estate investor can be lonely at times spending majority of the time driving around looking at houses, crunching numbers, so the podcasts make the drive a little easier.

It's great to hear success stories from investors all over and what's working for them.

One small suggestion would be if you guys can say the date you guys do the interview, I think that will be helpful. It would be interesting to come back to these some time in the future and see what investors were doing during different markets.

Keep up the good work guys!

2Reply
2 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    Thanks @Sharad M. ! We really appreciate the support. I kinda miss driving around more often and listening to shows!

  • Kim HandelmanPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Guilford, CT · Member since 2014 · 193 posts · 88 votes
    12y

    I'm am fairly new to BiggerPockets. I LOVE the podcasts! I have listened to all of them and look forward to learning something new each week. THANK YOU JOSH AND BRANDON! Oh, and I like your humor. KEEP IT UP!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.