Site keeps reloading to a version from a few days ago?

Site keeps reloading to a version from a few days ago?

Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes

Every other time or so when I click on my home button it loads up with info from a few days ago. Forum posts, My stats, Followed discussions,etc. They all say they have happened just minutes ago but I know it's from a few days ago. A click or two on the home button or refresh and it will straighten itself out but it keeps happening. I'm using Google Chrome. Anyone else having this issue? 

0Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    12y

    @Ryan Dossey - Is this only on your dashboard or are you seeing it elsewhere?

  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y

    @Joshua D. thanks for the prompt response. Strictly happens on biggerpockets.com/dashboard

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.