Brand New Forum for Sharing About Your Current Deal Progress!

Brand New Forum for Sharing About Your Current Deal Progress!

Brandon TurnerPro Member
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes

Hey everyone, 

Thanks to encouragement from @Karen Margrave and several others, we've decided to add a new forum to BiggerPockets, Investor Deal Diaries. 

Use that forum to share step by step diaries of what you currently working on! Examples include: 

While this is not the thread for "success stories" (the Success Story forum is for that) but this is for anyone who wants to update their threads often with how they are running their business. 

I really look forward to seeing how this thread fills up! 

Again, here is that forum -------> Investor Deal Diaries.

7Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Chris K.Pro Member
Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 655 votes
11y

And PLEASE remember to take plenty of pictures!!!! I know it's easy to forget but seeing those Before/During/After pics are inspiring.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris K.Pro Member
    Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 655 votes
    11y

    And PLEASE remember to take plenty of pictures!!!! I know it's easy to forget but seeing those Before/During/After pics are inspiring.

  • Flipper · Port Deposit, MD · Member since 2014 · 280 posts · 171 votes
    11y

    I am so excited for the day I can create a thread in that forum :)

  • Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2012 · 397 posts · 187 votes
    11y

    Great idea @Brandon Turner ! I look forward to adding some to that forum!

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    11y

    AND NOTE .... HERE IS THE NEW FORUM >>>> Investor Deal Diaries <<<< So do NOT post on this thread. @Brandon Turner and @Joshua D.  Thank You!! I think people will really like following the different Remodling/flip, and New Construction projects. 

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    11y

    I posted another one just FYI

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    11y

    Me too!! The Capistrano Beach Spec House. 

  • Contractor · Valparaiso , IN · Member since 2013 · 604 posts · 327 votes
    11y
  • Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 491 votes
    11y

    Great addition!  Time to veg out...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.