"Log me in automatically" doesn't seem to be worki

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y

    This is a problem that will be addressed in the next few weeks. Due to complications in the merging of the forums with the Social Networking areas of the site, many members computers aren't keeping their cookies live.

    If you can bear it out for a short while longer, we'll have it taken care of.

    I realize it is a bit of a pain, but hope it doesn't keep anyone away from the site.

    Thanks for the patience and understanding.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 9 votes
    18y

    Same here Josh I seem to have the same problem and you would think with a wonderful picture like this they would just send me right on by!

  • Buy and Hold Investor · Commack, NY · Member since 2008 · 353 posts · 33 votes
    18y

    I also an not able to keep logged in even though I am checking the little box!

    Is it me? (It could be. I'm technologically challenged!)

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y

    Not any of you . . . there is a problem with our software and we are aware of it. We're working on rebuilding our forum from scratch at present, instead of fixing all of the various little bugs that exist on the current system.

    Please be patient and we'll have it all handled.....

    HOPEFULLY Sooner than later!

  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 218 votes
    18y

    Wow, did Hillary and Barack agree to be on the same ticket as running mates?

    Did Cindy Crawford agree to go on a date with me?

    nope, hell didn't freeze over.. wow Josh did you really ask Real Estate Investors to be patient? ha ha ha ha ha

  • Buy and Hold Investor · Commack, NY · Member since 2008 · 353 posts · 33 votes
    18y

    No problem, at least I know it's not me!

    Thanks.

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y

    Let me know if you're still having this problem. I believe we may have fixed it.

  • Buy and Hold Investor · Commack, NY · Member since 2008 · 353 posts · 33 votes
    18y

    Sorry Josh. I tried logging in each day for the past few days, and it still is requiring me to log in each time, even though I am checking the "Keep me logged in" box.

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y

    You're right. I thought we had it, but, I was wrong.

    Back to the drawing board!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.