Can You Describe BiggerPockets in a Single Sentence?

Can You Describe BiggerPockets in a Single Sentence?

Scott TrenchPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 6k+ votes

Even as someone who spends all day, every day thinking about BiggerPockets and constantly striving to make the community bigger and better, I still have a TON of trouble quickly explaining who and what we are to friends, family, and strangers.

BiggerPockets is so huge and has so much to offer to Real Estate Investors that it sometimes seems impossible to meaningfully describe our platform to an outsider within 30 seconds or so.  We have a network of investors large and small, awesome educational content like our Podcast, Blog, How-To Guides, and of course our incredible forums that have millions of posts - not to mention our books, tools, and the dozens of other resources that we have available.

Here's my challenge:

Can you meaningfully describe the BiggerPockets platform, and all that we are in less than 30 seconds?  How about in 10 words or less?  

I'm excited to see what we come up with.

3Reply
184 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
11y

Anytime I bring up the site to someone I simply say 

"It is like facebook for real estate investors"

See this reply in the discussion

61 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Maple Valley, WA · Member since 2013 · 83 posts · 25 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @James Wise:

    Anytime I bring up the site to someone I simply say 

    "It is like facebook for real estate investors"

     This is my exact statement haha.

  • Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2011 · 117 posts · 78 votes
    11y

    BP is the solution to your goal of financial freedom.

  • arcadia, CA · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    Another proof Bigger is better

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2013 · 136 posts · 76 votes
    11y

    yes

  • Investor · Hampton Roads, VA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 418 votes
    11y

    More value for the money then my MBA...

    Took me from reading to actually doing...

  • Investor · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2014 · 916 posts · 190 votes
    11y

    Bigger Pockets is:

    The shining light in the darkness of REI. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2013 · 21 posts · 8 votes
    11y

    Note:  I only read first 2 posts, so am not influenced except by 10 word rule.  

    Here's mine:

    "Where real estate investors come to network, learn and prosper"

    Let me know if the 10 word rule is not in effect, then I'll come up with something more verbose.  

  • Realtor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 147 posts · 73 votes
    11y

    Knowledge is power....and it's free. 

  • Rental Property Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2011 · 956 posts · 510 votes
    11y

    at first i thought it read to describe BP in 1 word...

    and what came to mind is SUPPORT !

    (is that a sentence too?)

  • Investor · Beavercreek, OH · Member since 2014 · 51 posts · 31 votes
    11y

    For me its hard to sum up Bigger Pockets in one sentence.  Its a place where you can learn so much, from so many intelligent people who share the same passion as yourself!! 

    I absolutely love Bigger Pockets, the networking, podcasts, pay it forward, the knowledge gained from others, inspiration and support i get from others!!!  Thanks for everyone I have met on here!!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.