Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 6k+ votes
Even as someone who spends all day, every day thinking about BiggerPockets and constantly striving to make the community bigger and better, I still have a TON of trouble quickly explaining who and what we are to friends, family, and strangers.
BiggerPockets is so huge and has so much to offer to Real Estate Investors that it sometimes seems impossible to meaningfully describe our platform to an outsider within 30 seconds or so. We have a network of investors large and small, awesome educational content like our Podcast, Blog, How-To Guides, and of course our incredible forums that have millions of posts - not to mention our books, tools, and the dozens of other resources that we have available.
Here's my challenge:
Can you meaningfully describe the BiggerPockets platform, and all that we are in less than 30 seconds? How about in 10 words or less?
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
11y
BiggerPockets is a social network for real estate investors.
Or a longer version:
BiggerPockets is a social network where new and experienced real estate investors hang out to learn from each other, do deals, and grow (both professionally and financially.)
Anytime I bring up the site to someone I simply say
"It is like facebook for real estate investors"
I'm not on facebook but how do you make any money off of the pictures someone puts up of their party, their travels, their pets or their kids? Except FB stock holders of course.
Anytime I bring up the site to someone I simply say
"It is like facebook for real estate investors"
I'm not on facebook but how do you make any money off of the pictures someone puts up of their party, their travels, their pets or their kids? Except FB stock holders of course.