Issue with downloading big podcasts over 100mb on Iphone

3 Replies

I searched for this topic but came up empty.  IS anyone having issues downloading biggerpockets podcasts over 100MBS.  It will not allow me to download a big file regarless if im at home on my wifi or on ATT's 4G.  Any help would be appreciated as I have missed so many episodes due to the fact that i can only listen while im on the road. 

Thank you in advance.

@Raj Vajir  

You should be able to download directly on the show notes page/ This is the link for the shows: biggerpockets.com/podcast 

We have made new changes for the podcasts that we make sure they won't go beyond 100mbps. Unfortunately, some of them were uploaded over 100mbps.  If the problem persists please let us know.

@Joshua Dorkin I checked out Stitcher, but its more a live feed, then being able to download onto my phone.  Unless there's a trick that I haven't discovered yet.   I'll have to play around with it more.

@Dave Visaya I haven't tried getting on BP from my phone to download, but with itunes podcase, I get a list of all the shows and when im at home i download them with wifi then listen to it on my commute and it keeps it organized, but i'll check it out how it works to download from site on my phone.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here