Issue with downloading big podcasts over 100mb on Iphone

Issue with downloading big podcasts over 100mb on Iphone

Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2014 · 40 posts · 6 votes

I searched for this topic but came up empty.  IS anyone having issues downloading biggerpockets podcasts over 100MBS.  It will not allow me to download a big file regarless if im at home on my wifi or on ATT's 4G.  Any help would be appreciated as I have missed so many episodes due to the fact that i can only listen while im on the road. 

Thank you in advance.

0Reply
17 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    11y

    I haven't heard of anyone with similar issues.  Instead of iTunes, try using Stitcher or one of the other podcast apps that you can find linked on the podcast page at http://www.biggerpockets.com/podcast

  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    11y

    @Raj Vajir 

    You should be able to download directly on the show notes page/ This is the link for the shows: biggerpockets.com/podcast 

    We have made new changes for the podcasts that we make sure they won't go beyond 100mbps. Unfortunately, some of them were uploaded over 100mbps.  If the problem persists please let us know.

    BiggerPockets
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2014 · 40 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    @Joshua Dorkin I checked out Stitcher, but its more a live feed, then being able to download onto my phone.  Unless there's a trick that I haven't discovered yet.   I'll have to play around with it more.

    @Dave Visaya I haven't tried getting on BP from my phone to download, but with itunes podcase, I get a list of all the shows and when im at home i download them with wifi then listen to it on my commute and it keeps it organized, but i'll check it out how it works to download from site on my phone.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.