free book ?How We Bought a 24 Unit Apartment Complex for (Almost) No Money Down

3 Replies

How do you get it clicked the link and the kindle edition is 9.95 not free what I'm missing?

wanted to let you know that Amazon is running a sale on BiggerPockets' newest "QuickTip" book - and for the next couple days it's free.
Yep... zilch, nada, nothing. Free.
It's called How We Bought a 24 Unit Apartment Complex for (Almost) No Money Down and it was written by our very own Brandon Turner, co-host of the BiggerPockets Podcast.
This QuickTip book is short and straight to the point. You can read it in under 40 minutes and learn the detailed story of just how Brandon and his wife bought their 24 unit at only 24 years old - using other people's money!

I found out what I was missing it was the RIGHT LINK to the book. thanks guys

Hey @Harrison Helmer  yeah that was MY bad... I sent the wrong link. You should have also received a followup "Oops" email from Allison with the correct link (check your Spam folder for that one. It would have been a few hours ago.) 

Glad you were able to figure it out - hopefully others do also.

Not one of my brighter moments. Copy-pasted the wrong link and didn't check my work. Ugh! 

For everyone else - here ya go - click this link

I've spent the last 3 hours trying to get this book to no avail. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here