How are Photos up loaded to Market Place

7 Replies

I clicked the Photo Icon, and choose a photo from my computer.  Minutes passed while the Photo appeared to be up loaded.  But,  nothing happens.  The process just stops.  I'm Pro, and should be able to up load.  What am I doing wrong ?

Seems to be working for me, so I'm not quite sure. Perhaps it's the wrong kind of image? Make sure it's a Jpeg or a  PNG file? I'll try it over in the Marketplace right now also to test.

Works fine for me you sure you hit submit/post reply?

Double check the size of the image.  If you have a HUGE image it may have trouble uploading.  Regular sized images seem to work okay.

Originally posted by @Brandon Turner :

Seems to be working for me, so I'm not quite sure. Perhaps it's the wrong kind of image? Make sure it's a Jpeg or a  PNG file? I'll try it over in the Marketplace right now also to test.

Thanks, I check the source of the image, as it was a up load of a PDF doc file from my computer

PDF documents aren't images.  If you want to embed an image, you need a GIF, JPG or PNG file.

IMAGES IN MARKETPLACE: 

Under Forum Rules: (See top right of page) 

P - Posting Images in Threads.

Screenshots, photographs, and other images that you want to embed in your post must be no larger than 640 x 480 pixels. Larger images will be deleted, resized, or changed to a link.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here