Forums Not Updating Correctly

14 Replies

I have noticed some forums are no longer updating the thread list.  For instance this shows on the right side of the screen

However when I follow the link to the forum it shows this as the top most recent thread:

DiscussionRepliesLast Post
A Note Question To This Forum on Why...
Started by Norma Wallace
6No_avatar_tinyNorma Wallace
2 days ago

I have not checked all the links but it is also happening with the Tax, Legal Issues, Contracts, Self Directed IRA forum as well.

To be clear this is navigating to the forum through the favorite links on the right side of my screen.  

not related but I just noticed my signature is not showing up either? It's nothing out of bounds, wonder why? 

Not updating correctly for me either.  I can't actually see this thread in the thread list, I can only see it on the entire forum list as the most recent post.  

The most recent post in the commercial forum displays as:

Question: How to evaluate commercial property?

Started by Paul Singh"

however I know there have been at least 3 threads started since then, with "CAP rates will compress in Retail and Office Space?" as the most recent on the entire forum list.

This thread does not show up in the general list of recent forum updates - the 'main' page type thing either.  

I have lost 5 of my posts. Truly annoying. Think I'll stop posting and just read.

@Les Isralow  - Signatures only show up after 5 posts.  That said, signatures may not contain ads, so our moderators did clear yours.  You're welcome to include a link to your website, but any ad copy may not be included in a sig.

@Dion DePaoli - It looks like your issue should have been fixed.

@Jeff S. - What posts? We haven't heard from anyone of a similar issue.  Can you tell us more about it?

No new thread I post even shows up in the commercial forum. I can only reply to threads

Thought I'd chime in! I also don't see my post about "Falling in love with a long-distance MFH" in the "recent thread" either. I posted it about 10 minutes ago. Thanks for looking into this. I poured my heart into it! :)

Hey @Julie Hassett -- Thanks a million.  It looks like there is indeed an issue.  I was able to find your post and traced it.  The post can be found in the forum you posted it in, but isn't showing in the feed for some reason.

So Everyone -- your posts are working -- some aren't showing on the feed.  We're going to fix that ASAP.

Thanks for the help in finding this issue!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.