Flood of keyword alerts to iOS since last night

6 Replies

What is going on?  My iPhone says 911 keyword alert notifications in the last ~10 hours.  Am I getting everyone's keyword alerts?  I'm not getting the same alerts on the biggerpockets.com website.  Therefore, it looks like it is only alerts to iOS.  The problem isn't because my keywords are too short or are a wildcard.  The notifications are for keywords I didn't subscribe to (2%, rental, etc...).

Congratulations! You're today's lucky keyword winner. Every day, this keyword tsunami is passed on to another lucky BP member. It's the best way to quickly learn REI tips.

Okay, not really.  Sounds like a bummer.  Hope it's already fixed for you.  I'd hate for that to keep happening to me.

I'm having the same issue all of a sudden. Have you had it corrected yet?

Same issue. Woke up to 349 and counting lol

Logging out and logging back in seems to have solved the problem for me.

Same issue for me. The first couple keyword alerts happened to be correct. The next couple hundred were completely random. I finally deleted my keyword alerts so I could stop the notifications. Maybe the logging out and back in will help. @Gary Spicer

My Keyword Tsunami abated shortly after my posting.  I also logged-in to the App on my phone.  I can't say for sure what the solution was.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you