Thursday's BiggerPockets Free Webinar: Portfolio Lenders

14 Replies

Many investors are STUCK. The big banks routinely say “no” when investors need funding. However, one popular solution to this problem is through the use of “portfolio” lenders.

In this free, live real estate workshop, I'm going to share with you my top tips for finding portfolio lenders and using them to fund your deals. I'll share detailed information on exactly how I use portfolio lenders in my business and how you can do the same.

Don’t miss out on this informative and life-changing, webinar! 

Click here to register!

Who's coming? 

I missed the last workshop cause I overslept... I'm definitely not missing this one I'm pretty excited and grateful you're sharing this with us @Brandon Turner ! Can't wait bout to go register now!

See y'all there!! It's a first for me and I can't wait.

Can't wIt for this one. Just what we need thanks for all your wise info Yoda. "Do or Do not..... There is no try.

will watch the record next morning because of time difference. 

signed up!

when I hit the signup tab it takes me to a webinar on multi family investing on July 25th. Does this webinar also include portfolio lending?

@Brandon Turner

I asked this question during the podcast, and am sure it was too long to get to. 

I have a Tri Plex under contract that was a bank forced short sale. It appears as though another investor had a portfolio loan with a small bank. The bank was forced to liquidate and his tri plex was the casualty. Looking at the records he has lost a lot of money on this thing. Question is can banks actually do this, and what is the likelihood of this happening if you use one of these small banks? thanks for your time

Hey @Joel W. - so, if you have a mortgage with a bank, and the bank goes under, no - they can't do anything to the loan itself. The asset, the mortgage, would simply be sold to the highest bidder on the bank itself. You would never be forced to have to do something outside of your mortgage contract, no matter if it's a big bank or a small bank. Does that answer your question? 

@Brandon Turner

yes it does, I must be severely misunderstood about how this Tri Plex was on the market. The agent called it a "bank forced short sale" and said "the bank had to liquidate their assets" anyways I was curious. thanks for the info. 

I really am gonna try to be there. How many properties must an investor have to qualify for portfolio loans?

Can someone share the link to the recording?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.