Please note, the replay is only available until Friday, November 13 at Midnight. After Midnight, it is only available to Pro Members, along with all the other webinars, in the Webinar Archive.
________________________________
You've read about BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat - using fixer uppers to turn into rentals. But how can you best use this strategy to build wealth?
Brandon Turner will share with you exactly how he built his own real estate empire using this technique. And he will share his tips for free TONIGHT at 5:00 PM Pacific! (That's 6:00 Mountain time, 7:00 Central and 8:00 on the East Coast.)
Can't make it? Most webinars are recorded, so sign up anyway and get the replay link emailed to you. Replay is only available until Friday at midnight, so make sure you watch it soon! (Pro members have access to all recorded webinar replays indefinitely.)
Flipper/Rehabber · Conifer CO · Member since 2010 · 9 posts · 5 votes
10y
Mindy,
Double checking, your post says it is this Wednesday, which is his typical day, but the link to register shows it as today, 11/9. Would you double check this? This is a great topic!
Investor · Price, UT · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
10y
Hello,
I got the email about this webinar, which I was very interested in. However, I never got a link emailed to me after signing up and I can't seem to find a way to access this. When I click the link to sign up for the webinar now, it redirects me to sign up for November 19th.
BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
10y
Now you can watch it, @Mimi J. Also, sign up for next week's. Even if you can't watch it live, if it is recorded, you'll get the replay link send directly to your email.