Report Spam & Moderation Requests Here

Report Spam & Moderation Requests Here

Joshua D.Pro Member
BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes

This thread has been set up so our users can report SPAM and other moderation requests to our moderators and administrator.

Please wait 20 minutes after the SPAM or message to be moderated is posted before posting to this thread - we may have already seen it by then.

If it looks like SPAM, it probably is. Let us know. That also goes for Signatures and anyone using affiliate links in their posts or sigs.

As for moderation requests, let us know about duplicate posts, and other problems with our threads.

Thanks everyone! :mrgreen:

0Reply
20 views

65 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 447 votes
    18y

    danminear is spamming.

    8)

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y
    Originally posted by "Rehab702":
    danminear is spamming.

    Thanks Richard. We've taken care of the problem.

  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    18y

    Spam: http://forums.biggerpockets.com/viewtopic.php?t=18409

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y

    Thanks, Tim.

  • Real Estate Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 447 votes
    18y

    New Member spamming:

    http://forums.biggerpockets.com/viewtopic.php?p=88022#88022

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y

    Thanks Richard. I removed the posts and contacted the member.

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    18y

    Josh,

    New member "foreigninvestor" is posting the same question in 10 different threads.

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y
    Originally posted by "nationwidepi":
    Josh,

    New member "foreigninvestor" is posting the same question in 10 different threads.

    It was 18 threads :badwords: I took care of it . . . thanks!

  • Real Estate Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 447 votes
    18y

    A new member is posting the same spam all over the forums.

    See:
    http://forums.biggerpockets.com/viewtopic.php?p=93452#93452

    8)

  • Rental Property Investor · Mercer Island, WA · Member since 2008 · 22k+ posts · 14k+ votes
    18y

    Got it, thanks, Richard.

  • Real Estate Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 447 votes
    18y

    New member ciaozz is spamming.

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y

    Thanks, Richard.

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2008 · 557 posts · 70 votes
    18y

    Hi, I posted a gigantic post a few hours ago. I don't see it in the forums. I only see it if I view my profile. From there I can get directly to the post.

    I'm wondering if it's in moderation, or violates any of the BP Terms? Or maybe my funky characters in the subject are messing it up.

    Here is the link:

    http://biggerpockets.com/forums/12/topics/21001

    There is a post included in my post, copied in from another forum. I'm wondering if that is the issue. I removed the name of the other forum.

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y

    Matty -
    The post is there (shows up on your profile and recent posts), but it isn't showing in the forum for some reason. We'll have a look into it tomorrow AM when my guys are back on the clock.

    Follow up with me if it happens again (after tomorrow).

    Thanks,
    Josh

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.