How do I put my logo in the Signature line

How do I put my logo in the Signature line

Justin PiercePro Member
Rental Property Investor · Woodbridge, VA · Member since 2008 · 543 posts · 121 votes

Hey, I see how people like Jon Holdman have their logo in their signature line. I don't see how to do that. I know how to go to my profile and then click on my signature tab, but it only seems to let you enter text.

I'm stuck there. Help.

0Reply
32 views

Most Popular Reply

Will BarnardPro Member
Moderator
Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
17y

Go Pro! It is a valuable addition on BP.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    17y

    I think that is just for the PRO membership

  • Rental Property Investor · Mercer Island, WA · Member since 2008 · 22k+ posts · 14k+ votes
    17y

    Yes, that's correct, Nick. A logo and other fields in signatures are a benefit of pro membership.

  • Justin PiercePro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Woodbridge, VA · Member since 2008 · 543 posts · 121 votes
    17y

    Nick and Jon,

    Do you guys live on the computer?

    Thanks for the input. That sounds about right. I guess I have to stop being so cheap... riffraff like Nick. lol

    Justin

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    17y

    For more info on the PRO account, Justin, check out my blog or the upgrades page.

    Good luck, future PRO! :wink:

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    17y

    Go Pro! It is a valuable addition on BP.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.