BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
I just learned that I made a list of the , put together by one of the more respected figures in the biz, author Stefan Swanepoel. It is my pleasure to be listed amongst some of the other great people included there.
As Alec Baldwin once said . . . . Good Things!! :mrgreen:
Investor · The Woodlands TX / Avon, CT · Member since 2009 · 6k+ posts · 10k+ votes
17y
I had been looking for a site this well run and this informative and valuable for a long time. I was lucky to stumble across it a week ago. You have done a fantastic job with this site. I have been sucessful in two different real estate investing careers over the last 30 years and still find new info here every day! thanks