BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
A great big HUGE congratulations to Josh Dorkin and the flannel-wearing bearded guy for their podcast reaching 25 million downloads!
Every week for the past 215 weeks, Josh and Brandon have brought you excellent interviews with real estate investors who are out there every day, doing this crazy real estate thing.
And an even bigger THANK YOU to all of our listeners. We absolutely would not be here without you.
Real Estate Broker · Manchester, NH · Member since 2014 · 630 posts · 420 votes
9y
Keep up the great work @Brandon Turner and @Joshua D.! Avid listener for almost four years now and I still love the content you put out! Its amazing hearing some of the stories of your earlier podcast guests to a later episode and how they've grown their business since then. Thank you guys for all of the great information. Its roped me in, got me interested, taught me, and eventually caused me to be working full-time in real estate. Keep up the great work, and can't wait for you to hit 50 million!
Real Estate Broker · Manchester, NH · Member since 2014 · 630 posts · 420 votes
9y
Keep up the great work @Brandon Turner and @Joshua D.! Avid listener for almost four years now and I still love the content you put out! Its amazing hearing some of the stories of your earlier podcast guests to a later episode and how they've grown their business since then. Thank you guys for all of the great information. Its roped me in, got me interested, taught me, and eventually caused me to be working full-time in real estate. Keep up the great work, and can't wait for you to hit 50 million!
San Angelo, TX · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 2 votes
9y
This great environment has given me hope in a place where I thought I was hopeless. Great encouragement and practical advice. I pay a small fee in exchange for some real life applications. Love it and thank you Josh and Brandon!
Real Estate Investor · Flushing, NY · Member since 2016 · 210 posts · 77 votes
9y
WOW...no offense, but to all the people that are on bigger pockets that Josh and Brandon have helped, I would have expected more enthusiasm and happiness that they're doing so well.
Investor · Saint Ignace, MI · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 13 votes
9y
Thanks for keeping me company every morning while getting ready for work ...amazing what I've learned just in the bathroom, lol..glad the laptop can't tell all...no minutes ever wasted...to much to learn, too little time. Keep inspiring!