help me find meetups in my areas looking to house hack

help me find meetups in my areas looking to house hack

Port Charlotte , FL · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
hey BiggerPockets this is Jason I'm a newbie just trying to find great deals in my area of Southwest Florida and definitely find meetups in the surrounding areas of St Pete Tampa Sarasota North Port Port Charlotte Punta Gorda I want to do a house hack looking for it a 4-Plex 3 Plex or duplex like I said before I'm just starting out don't have a lot of money to invest or to renovate I'm interested in some suggestions
0Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Jason Chambers:
    hey BiggerPockets this is Jason I'm a newbie just trying to find great deals in my area of Southwest Florida and definitely find meetups in the surrounding areas of St Pete Tampa Sarasota North Port Port Charlotte Punta Gorda I want to do a house hack looking for it a 4-Plex 3 Plex or duplex like I said before I'm just starting out don't have a lot of money to invest or to renovate I'm interested in some suggestions

     Have you looked at the events section?

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521-events-an...

  • Rental Property Investor · Fond Du Lac, WI · Member since 2016 · 215 posts · 136 votes
    8y

    There is a group I go to at Luigi's pizza in Port Charlotte every 3rd Thursday each month. Meeting starts at 630. Most get there about 6 to chat and grab food. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.