The 5,000 Club

The 5,000 Club

Will BarnardPro Member
Moderator
Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes

I just realized that I have surpassed the 5,000 forum post mark and joined the ranks of only Josh Dorkin (our Founder) and Jon Holdman (Moderator).

Looking forward to the next 5,000 and hopefully, BP Nation will be 500 times stronger.

Happy Investing to All! :D
Will Barnard

0Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

J ScottPro Member
Moderator
Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 17k+ votes
15y

Thanks guys...didn't realize I was even close to 5000!!!

See this reply in the discussion

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2010 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    15y

    Congrats Will....I have a long way to go to catch ya ;-)

  • Landlord · Seattle, WA · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    15y

    Congratulations, look forward to your next 5,000 posts as well. You have been contributing to the site for a long time.

  • Real Estate Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2009 · 660 posts · 244 votes
    15y

    Congrats Will - It's great having you going full-throttle again in BP Nation!

  • Rental Property Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2009 · 624 posts · 559 votes
    15y

    Will... congratulations on reaching this milestone.

    Your experience and insight is extremely valuable to everyone on BP.

    Keep them coming!

  • Portsmouth, OH · Member since 2009 · 198 posts · 54 votes
    15y

    WOW...5,000 posts!

    Congrats Will, I appreciate the knowledge you have shared.

  • Real Estate Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    15y

    Wow! 5,000 is a lot of posts but I guess you have been on the site for over two years. Bryan, on the other hand, is averaging ten posts each day and should be in the 5000 post club within a year. (Unless his fund-raising comes through and he becomes too busy for this stuff.)

    I think I will join you guys within a decade or so.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Orange County, CA · Member since 2009 · 289 posts · 95 votes
    15y

    Wow, that's awesome. Congrats Will!

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    OP
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    15y

    Thank you all for your replies. I have enjoyed posting here on BP Nation and will continue to do so.

    Happy Investing!

  • Investor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2010 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    15y

    J Scott just joined you guys!

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    15y

    Congrats and many thanks to J Scott for all his incredibly valuable contributions to the site. If you want a real education from a solid, established rehabber, go through his posts!

  • Lexington, KY · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    15y

    Congrats J Scott, thanks for all your contributions to Bigger Pockets!

  • J ScottPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    15y

    Thanks guys...didn't realize I was even close to 5000!!!

  • Contractor · Washington, Washington D.C. · Member since 2011 · 29 posts · 9 votes
    15y

    Thank you for the sharing!!

  • Investor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2010 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    15y

    I'm closing in on ya J...you better keep your post count up ;-)

  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    15y

    Congrats to all that reach(ed) the 5K level. That is real involvement and dedication. Rich

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    OP
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    15y

    Welcome to the 5K club Jason, I highly respect your knowledge and expertise offered here on BP.
    Congrats.

  • Specialist · Portland, OR · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    15y

    How else could everyone share in the experience of heavy hitters that also share. Thanks Will, Jason too. Rich too. Brian too.

  • Investor · Westminster, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    15y

    Congrats you two, I am just trying to get to 1,000. I learn a lot more here than I teach, so keep up the great posting.

  • J ScottPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    15y

    Thanks again guys...

    Number of posts don't mean much to me (especially since too many of them were wasted on my fun but ridiculous debates :), but always glad when I can help.

    And, as Mike said, while I may have 5000 posts, I've probably learned much more from 10,000 other posts here...so thanks to everyone else for helping me get started in this business as well!

  • Accountant · MN · Member since 2008 · 142 posts · 25 votes
    15y

    In an effort to build my own post count up.... Congrats Will!

  • Specialist · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 852 votes
    15y

    Congrats man!!!! I gotta put Bp in my goals! I just don't make enough time. Good for you, keep it up!! :mrgreen:

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    OP
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    15y

    Looks like we are not too far away from the next 5k club member, keep your eyes peeled.

  • Investor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2010 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    15y

    Just for you Will ;-)

    BTW...let me know if you end up working with Tony Z.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    15y
    Originally posted by Bryan Hancock:
    Just for you Will ;-)

    BTW...let me know if you end up working with Tony Z.

    Damn good timing there Bryan.

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    OP
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    15y

    Congrats to you Bryan, the 5k club is certainly an accomplishment.
    I will let you know if I hear from Tony Z.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.