Miracle Behind Becoming a Millionaire w Hal Elrod & David Osborn

Miracle Behind Becoming a Millionaire w Hal Elrod & David Osborn

Mindy JensenPro Member
BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes

Wealth is not an accident, it’s a choice. And on today’s powerful episode of The BiggerPockets Podcast, you’ll learn exactly how to make that choice each and every day. We’re excited to bring back two return guests, Hal Elrod and David Osborn, to talk about the choices that wealthy people make to ensure they stay focused on reaching their goals. You’ll hear about Hal’s recent battle with cancer and the mindset that allowed him to overcome the odds and live. You’ll discover how your diet can make you wealthy and how to command your day from the moment you wake—even if you aren’t a morning person. And you’ll discover the powerful concept of having an “air game” in addition to your “ground game”—and how understanding the distinction can make you wealthier than you have ever dreamed. Packed with wisdom, humor, and incredible insight, this show will leave you pumped up and ready to choose wealth.

Listen here or on your favorite podcast app.

2Reply
107 views

Most Popular Reply

Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 63 posts · 27 votes
8y

I brought the book today :-)

See this reply in the discussion

29 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Arlington, TX · Member since 2018 · 18 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Can't wait to listen!!!

  • Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 63 posts · 27 votes
    8y

    I brought the book today :-)

  • Petaluma, CA · Member since 2017 · 106 posts · 86 votes
    8y

    I implemented the Miracle Morning two months ago and it has quite literally changed my life. Hal Elrod's thought process is the catalyst for it. I am really looking forward to this episode.

  • Iowa City, IA · Member since 2017 · 42 posts · 29 votes
    8y

    Looks like I added another book to my library. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Windsor Colorado · Member since 2017 · 23 posts · 7 votes
    8y
    I listened to the podcast just the other day! It was a really good one! I just bought the Miracle Mornings for Millionaires and I'm excited for it! I'd also like to read a few other books from the series like the family books!
  • Real Estate Agent · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 191 posts · 98 votes
    8y

    Awesome pod! Insanely inspiring. Already bought Hal's first book and looking to use the principles in my real estate agent/ investing career!

  • Decatur , IL · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    8y
    Very motivational for many aspects of life! Great podcast, ordered the book!
  • Westerville, OH · Member since 2018 · 59 posts · 13 votes
    8y
    I can’t wait to hear this ! I love the podcasts!!!
  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego County · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Wow, your diet can make you wealthy?! I have always been an advocate of this one. Ever since I became vegan, I can work 15hrs with so much energy, clearer thinking, so much more physical discipline, never spend on medical bills, and most importantly if you are a female, flawless skin meaning no makeup, Botox, expensive creams. 

  • Investor · Wilmington NC · Member since 2017 · 48 posts · 27 votes
    8y

    Listened to the Podcast a couple days ago.  Very inspiring.  Adding Hal's book Miracle Mornings to my library.

  • Rental Property Investor · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2018 · 682 posts · 729 votes
    8y

    Fantastic podcast! Hal and David are both extremely inspiring. I've been following the Miracle Morning for several weeks now and it has greatly increased my productivity and improved my mood throughout the day. 

  • Specialist · Columbus, OH · Member since 2018 · 117 posts · 35 votes
    8y

    Great podcasts, Hal and David were two of my favorite podcasts by themselves. Really glad that they were able to get together for this and also write a book together. I have not read miracle morning yet, but it will be the next book that I read. I am excited to see what the Miracle Morning is all about.

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    8y

    Great podcast, Hal is great!

  • Freeport, ME · Member since 2017 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    8y
    Terrific podcast! Hal and David’s stories are very inspiring. I look forward to reading the book.
  • Dayton, OH · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Just added the book to my list. I'll probably read it by tomorrow :)

  • Real Estate Broker · Windsor, CT · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 268 votes
    8y
    Although I haven’t purchased the book I can already tell based on this podcast that this book WILL BE LIFE CHANGING FOR ME!!!
  • Rental Property Investor · Maryville, TN · Member since 2018 · 80 posts · 53 votes
    8y

    I love the Miracle Morning! Podcast added to my queue!

  • Santa Clarita Ca · Member since 2017 · 17 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    Listening to the audio book now! Does anyone else have another book to recommend? I have a 12+ hour drive this weekend
  • Realtor · Los Altos, CA · Member since 2018 · 52 posts · 20 votes
    8y
    I was driving to Sacramento, in SF Bay Area traffic hour, so it was a little too cheery/commercial for me at the time. I’ll go back and listen to it, I hope the podcast gives some concrete take aways besides just telling us how great this book is.
  • Dave P.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · MA · Member since 2016 · 58 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    I read both Wealth Can't Wait and The Miracle Morning. Both excellent books although I gravitated towards Osborn's book a bit more. I look forward to hearing this episode!

  • Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 145 posts · 47 votes
    8y

    Awesome Podcast and very inspirational. Also, bought the book and am looking forward to incorporating his views. Learned a lot from this podcast a must listen!!! Thanks

  • Rental Property Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 224 posts · 50 votes
    8y

    I have the book in my audible cart right now waiting on that monthly credit to show up.  

    I would love to know what the 'Miracle Morning' solution is to being woken up almost nightly in the middle of the night for either bottle feedings, or nebulizer treatments.  I think I set a goal twice this week to try and wake up early and start to organize my morning routine going forward, yet the numerous wake ups and having to stay up for 30 minutes to an hour at a time is killing my mojo.  I'll be interested to hear if they address those who have "issues" during the night that make waking up early so hard.

  • Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    I will listen to this podcast today. The comments indicate that this podcast info is what I need right now. 

  • Dayton, OH · Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    Read the book, watched the podcast. Tried the routine, just don't think this is for me :). Im naturally motivated and self-learning, I didnt really feel like giving up the hour is doing much. Maybe if I lived on the beach and could take a walk in the morning that would be more my speed, just not something for me at the moment.

  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2016 · 157 posts · 60 votes
    8y

    Been practicing "SAVERS" since first listing to Hal Elrod's book Miracle Morning. I have a few twists and additions that I try to do each day but I love it. Each day I start off with my SAVERS is a great day. It's part of my Power 5, critical tasks I try to accomplish each and everyday. The results are improving starting to show...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.