Miracle Behind Becoming a Millionaire w Hal Elrod & David Osborn

29 Replies

Wealth is not an accident, it’s a choice. And on today’s powerful episode of The BiggerPockets Podcast, you’ll learn exactly how to make that choice each and every day. We’re excited to bring back two return guests, Hal Elrod and David Osborn, to talk about the choices that wealthy people make to ensure they stay focused on reaching their goals. You’ll hear about Hal’s recent battle with cancer and the mindset that allowed him to overcome the odds and live. You’ll discover how your diet can make you wealthy and how to command your day from the moment you wake—even if you aren’t a morning person. And you’ll discover the powerful concept of having an “air game” in addition to your “ground game”—and how understanding the distinction can make you wealthier than you have ever dreamed. Packed with wisdom, humor, and incredible insight, this show will leave you pumped up and ready to choose wealth.

Listen here or on your favorite podcast app.

I implemented the Miracle Morning two months ago and it has quite literally changed my life. Hal Elrod's thought process is the catalyst for it. I am really looking forward to this episode.

I listened to the podcast just the other day! It was a really good one! I just bought the Miracle Mornings for Millionaires and I'm excited for it! I'd also like to read a few other books from the series like the family books!

Awesome pod! Insanely inspiring. Already bought Hal's first book and looking to use the principles in my real estate agent/ investing career!

Wow, your diet can make you wealthy?! I have always been an advocate of this one. Ever since I became vegan, I can work 15hrs with so much energy, clearer thinking, so much more physical discipline, never spend on medical bills, and most importantly if you are a female, flawless skin meaning no makeup, Botox, expensive creams. 

Fantastic podcast! Hal and David are both extremely inspiring. I've been following the Miracle Morning for several weeks now and it has greatly increased my productivity and improved my mood throughout the day. 

Great podcasts, Hal and David were two of my favorite podcasts by themselves. Really glad that they were able to get together for this and also write a book together. I have not read miracle morning yet, but it will be the next book that I read. I am excited to see what the Miracle Morning is all about.

Although I haven’t purchased the book I can already tell based on this podcast that this book WILL BE LIFE CHANGING FOR ME!!!

I was driving to Sacramento, in SF Bay Area traffic hour, so it was a little too cheery/commercial for me at the time. I’ll go back and listen to it, I hope the podcast gives some concrete take aways besides just telling us how great this book is.

I read both Wealth Can't Wait and The Miracle Morning. Both excellent books although I gravitated towards Osborn's book a bit more. I look forward to hearing this episode!

Awesome Podcast and very inspirational. Also, bought the book and am looking forward to incorporating his views. Learned a lot from this podcast a must listen!!! Thanks

I have the book in my audible cart right now waiting on that monthly credit to show up.  

I would love to know what the 'Miracle Morning' solution is to being woken up almost nightly in the middle of the night for either bottle feedings, or nebulizer treatments.  I think I set a goal twice this week to try and wake up early and start to organize my morning routine going forward, yet the numerous wake ups and having to stay up for 30 minutes to an hour at a time is killing my mojo.  I'll be interested to hear if they address those who have "issues" during the night that make waking up early so hard.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you