Ep 291: Building a Business to Find Deals Before Anyone Else

8 Replies

Are you struggling with finding deals in today’s market, where the best properties go fast? On today’s show, we interview Neal Collins, an investor in the red hot Portland Oregon who has figured out a way to find deals before anyone else even sees them! Neal shares the brilliant strategy he’s created to build a world where the best deals find him. 

In this show, you’ll learn how Neal was able to find a 4-plex to house hacked—and how he made an additional $8-10k a month, as well as how he built a property management company and real estate brokerage (hint: he created an army of deal finders that get paid to make him money and find him deals) where he does none of the work but reaps all of the profits, and his brilliant, simple strategy for raising private money than anyone can replicate (he really hits the nail on the head with this one). 

If you’re looking for a solid, profitable, and step-by-step process to make money and build wealth with real estate, you won’t want to miss how Neal did just that!

Listen here or on your favorite podcast app.

Good podcast - I definitely enjoyed it! On a side note, while I miss hearing @Joshua Dorkin on the podcast, @David Greene is killing it as a host. Smart as a whip, asks great questions, sounds professional as all get out (I personally hate hearing "uh" "like" "basically" etc non-stop in a podcast) and is quick on his feet. Nice job and I'd be surprised if the podcast didn't go another 290. 

It’s always good to listen to someone who has a great strategy! It allows me to improve mines be taking the best parts and implementing into my personal strategy. I’ve listened to this one twice already!!!

Just have one tip for Brandon (and others). Instead of physically to your property to help troubleshoot, you could have had a quick video conference (cellphones) where you could ask your assistant to operate the door entry, while you see it on your cell phone. I have done it many times and it worked. You didn't really need to travel all the way to the property and get frustrated. I use the What's App app and it has worked for me.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you