5 favorite features of the new Intention Journal

45 Replies

We know you liked the first version…

...But we wanted to make it even better!

What’s so great about the second edition of The Intention Journal? Here are our top five favorite new features…

1. Binding that lays flat—We heard your cries for help... It’s not so easy to write inside a paperback-bound book. For this version, we made sure that the journal will lie flat for optimum goal-scribing power.
  2. Larger pages—Instead of 6” by 9” paper, these pages are 7” by 10”. More paper, more room, more productivity!
  3. Satin ribbons—No need to waste time flipping for that last journal entry. This planner comes with two satin ribbons to mark your progress. (That way, you can use one for weekly pages and one for daily pages.)
  4. A beautiful, simple cover—Black, vegan leatherette cowhide cover. Silver foil stamping. It’s fancy, but it’s not flashy.
  5. Mastermind Groups—Okay, it’s not a new feature, but it’s still pretty fantastic. These member-led groups include 3-5 other BiggerPockets members that choose to dedicate themselves to productivity and success!

Can’t wait to get your hands on an Intention Journal of your own? We don’t blame you! You can order a copy now, and you'll get instant access to the Mastermind Groups and bonus content while you wait for your journal to ship. 

Happy journaling!

This post has been removed.

@Mindy Jensen I really enjoyed ordering my 90 day Intentional Journal back in December. It seemed to jumpstart my outlook on what I thought I was doing vs. what my daily actions portrayed. Also, to setup those weekly battle plans was golden as it made me become accountable within my mastermind group. Thanks so much @Brandon Turner and rest of BP...looking forward to the new addition! 

Hey Mindy I love my journals, and the mastermind group that I’m in because Of purchasing the journal early is powerful, bought the  4 set in December. Is there a special on buying more than one. I want to get four for next year I don’t want to wait till the end of the year just in case BP runs out. Thank you BP for the support and resources to help me on my real estate investing journey. 

@Caitlin Corcoran look up the journal on amazon and there are some pretty detailed reviews. My understanding is it is a journal you pick 3 goals short and long term and it helps you through them providing daily focus on them. Provides access to a mastermind group as well. Limited to 2000 copies or so

I was hoping to see the inside as well. I already have a general goals-setting journal and I don’t want to double-up, so I was curious how real-estate-specific this one is. Also is there a 90-day challenge coming up? I’m behind one couple of episodes so dates may have been mentioned there, I’m just deciding whether to order this. Thank you!!

I just closed on my first deal. We are in the process of rehabbing and getting everything in order for renters. If you feel like you are moving in the right direction with your goals, is this something you would all still recommend?

Do I really need to spend $39 on a journal to track my intentions and progress?

YES.  Ordered.  Waiting impatiently. Getting out of my own way is my #1 problem, and I'm hoping between this journal and the master mind group, I can get past that.  Dancing with the Stars is calling, but I'm not picking up.

@James Teutschmann I think everyone could use a bit of organization and of you will join a mastermind group with others in a similar place as you. For 39.99 I can't imagine you don't get your moneys worth ^^ (Yes, I am pre-ordered and suggesting all my friends do the same)

@Caitlin Corcoran The journal is used to track your goals over the course of 90 days. There are weekly and daily pages that feature multiple sections that are specifically designed with goal-tracking in mind! It's basically an open-ended planner that you can use however you'd like; it doesn't have to be for a webinar or real estate, but it could definitely help with both of those.

Hope this helps!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here