Announcing Rookie Bootcamp 2.0!!! (CLOSED - Waitlist Link)

89 Replies

This topic has been locked by an administrator.

BOOTCAMP 2.0 IS NOW CLOSED!!!

Did you miss it? While this next round is closed, we've heard such great things from the attendees of the first Bootcamp, and so much excitement from those who have signed up for Round Two, that we have started a waitlist for Round Three!

Go to www.biggerpockets.com/bootcampwaitlist to get advanced notification for the next Bootcamp!

_____

Hey hey hey BiggerPocketeers!

Interested in learning how to make your first deal? 

I'm SO EXCITED to announce a new session of our Real Estate Rookie Bootcamp! The fall session of our Rookie Bootcamp launches on October 11 and there are only 500 spots available. These slots went quickly in our last Bootcamp, so sign up now to secure your spot!

Wondering what the Rookie Bootcamp is all about? Read on!

Our 10 week Rookie bootcamp is designed to help you get your first deal and covers important topics like finding and funding deals, analyzing properties, making offers, and more. Sign up today to get access to:

• On-demand videos from real estate investing expert, Ashley Kehr
  • Live, weekly Q&A sessions with real estate investing experts
  • Homework assignments to apply your knowledge
  • An accountability group based on your investing interests, location, and more
  • Exclusive resources and worksheets designed to help you close your first deal

Ready to join us? You must be a Pro Annual member to enroll, so make sure you use code FALLBOOTCAMP for $100 off your first year. That’s more than 25% off!

The last day to enroll is October 4–you’re not going to want to miss this one!

Any questions? Let us know in the comments! 

We’re looking forward to seeing you all in the Fall Bootcamp!

Hi @Valerie Post ! As Angela mentioned, once you're signed in via your Pro Annual account, click this link to sign up for the bootcamp directly!

@Chris Jordison Great question! The Bootcamp is structured to follow the process from start to finish when purchasing your first investment property so, it applies to all investing strategies. We have a lot of folks in the current bootcamp session interested in flipping, but keep in mind that there will be other students in the course pursuing different strategies as well! The general course curriculum is below for reference:

• Goal setting & time tracking
  • Real estate investing strategies & building a business
  • Choosing a market & finding deals
  • Building a team (vendors)
  • Funding deals
  • Analyzing deals & estimating costs
  • Making offers & negotiating
  • Property management & automation
  • Finding partners

Hope this helps!

Hi! I’m interested in signing up for the boot camp however I had a few questions. I’m currently living on the other side of the world, but I’ll be moving back to America in the near future. I’m afraid that if I sign up I won’t be able to participate due to the time difference. Is there a way I can still fully participate and get all the benefits of the boot camp without actually viewing the live session at the time it’s broadcasting? 

can you clarify, it's a but unclear, i am not yet  a pro-annual member.  Sounds like i have to pay to be a pro-member and then pay for the bootcamp.  what would be my Total Cost, $489?  $390? our some other amount?  

Just want to be clear before I click/join 

thanks!!

Hi @Trevor Billings ! Each of the live Q&A sessions are recorded so you can watch the video anytime you want! On top of that, we have an active Slack channel where members of the bootcamp engage with each other to ask questions, analyze deals, and cheer each other on! Hope that helps - let us know if you have any other questions! You can sign up here when you're ready.

@Mark Joel Cualnag - as of now there is only one time slot, however the live Q&A sessions are recorded! If you can't make the 8pm classes but still want to participate in the bootcamp, you're welcome to watch the recordings on your own time. 

Is there a time that would work better for you? Happy to pass it along to our team for future bootcamp planning!

Hello BiggerPockets Coaches:

Will Wholesaling be included in the Bootcamp? And ways to find buyers for those wholesaled properties?  I'm just starting and don't have a network of investors/buyers yet.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you