Announcing Rookie Bootcamp 2.0!!! (CLOSED - Waitlist Link)

Announcing Rookie Bootcamp 2.0!!! (CLOSED - Waitlist Link)

Mindy JensenPro Member
BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes

BOOTCAMP 2.0 IS NOW CLOSED!!!

Did you miss it? While this next round is closed, we've heard such great things from the attendees of the first Bootcamp, and so much excitement from those who have signed up for Round Two, that we have started a waitlist for Round Three!

Go to www.biggerpockets.com/bootcampwaitlist to get advanced notification for the next Bootcamp!

_____

Hey hey hey BiggerPocketeers!

Interested in learning how to make your first deal? 

I'm SO EXCITED to announce a new session of our Real Estate Rookie Bootcamp! The fall session of our Rookie Bootcamp launches on October 11 and there are only 500 spots available. These slots went quickly in our last Bootcamp, so sign up now to secure your spot!

Wondering what the Rookie Bootcamp is all about? Read on!

Our 10 week Rookie bootcamp is designed to help you get your first deal and covers important topics like finding and funding deals, analyzing properties, making offers, and more. Sign up today to get access to:

  • On-demand videos from real estate investing expert, Ashley Kehr
  • Live, weekly Q&A sessions with real estate investing experts
  • Homework assignments to apply your knowledge
  • An accountability group based on your investing interests, location, and more
  • Exclusive resources and worksheets designed to help you close your first deal

Ready to join us? You must be a Pro Annual member to enroll, so make sure you use code FALLBOOTCAMP for $100 off your first year. That’s more than 25% off!

The last day to enroll is October 4–you’re not going to want to miss this one!

Any questions? Let us know in the comments! 

We’re looking forward to seeing you all in the Fall Bootcamp!

50
Topic locked
350 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Member since 2020 · 44 posts · 19 votes
5y

I got so much out of this when I did it!  Ashley provided so much value.  It was so well structured and the resources provided were excellent!  Highly recommend!

8
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

89 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Denver, CO · Member since 2021 · 54 posts · 56 votes
    5y

    @Kenneth Pratt - thanks for reaching out! The FALLBOOTCAMP code offers $100 off your first year of Pro Annual - you enter the code on the payment page for your subscription in the 'coupon' field. Please reach out to our rockstar support team at [email protected] if you need more assistance. Thank you!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    I see, thank you ma'am. I also look forward to learning some awesome information from this camp. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    I signed up yesterday cant wait to learn

    0
    Topic locked
  • Lender · Newark, NJ · Member since 2016 · 695 posts · 252 votes
    5y

    time to take action :)

    0
    Topic locked
  • Denver, CO · Member since 2021 · 54 posts · 56 votes
    5y

    @Kenneth Pratt @Craig Myers @Jonathan Soto - See you all in the bootcamp in a few short weeks!! Let's get those deals!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Hi,

    I am a truck driver with very little control of my schedule.

    How much time should I expect to spend to maintain full participation?

    Since I may not be able to attend the Q&A calls, I see it is recorded, but is there a way for me to submit any questions I may have prior to the call to be addressed on the call?

    Will Multi-Family also be covered? I didn't see it listed in the above post. If so, will there be an accountability group for that topic?


    I am specifically interested in Multifamily BRRRR Step methodology.

    Thanks!

    0
    Topic locked
  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    I’ve signed up! Ready to get started! 🙌

    0
    Topic locked
  • Denver, CO · Member since 2021 · 54 posts · 56 votes
    5y

    Awesome @Anita Morrish!!

    @Tim Woolley Awesome to see that you're interested in the Bootcamp! Most students spend about 2 hours per week between completing homework, attending the Q&A session and watching pre-recorded video content. You're welcome to submit questions ahead of time for the Q&A sessions or anytime in our Slack group! Ashley and our REI expert teaching assistants are active in the group, answering questions throughout the week. With accountability groups based on topic, you'll definitely find other Rookies looking for the same sort of Multifamily investments! Hope this helps! Registration closes Monday, October 4.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Dale BertrandPro Member
    Member since 2021 · 41 posts · 17 votes
    5y

    Are the live sessions recorded?  I won't be able to make most of them on Monday nights :(

    - Dale

    0
    Topic locked
  • SF Bay Area, CA · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Just signed up!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2021 · 16 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    Just signed up and I'm super excited for this class. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2021 · 16 posts · 12 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Wendy Guzman:

    Hello BiggerPockets Coaches:

    Will Wholesaling be included in the Bootcamp? And ways to find buyers for those wholesaled properties?  I'm just starting and don't have a network of investors/buyers yet.  

    What area of the country are you in Wendy?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Denver, CO · Member since 2021 · 54 posts · 56 votes
    5y

    @Dale Bertrand - Yes, all live sessions are recorded! You're more than welcome to sign up and watch the Q&A session recordings. Our Slack community is super active, so you'll have many other networking and collaboration opportunities with other newbie investors in that channel! 

    @Red Johnston @Desiree Cocadiz - see you in class in a few weeks!!

    0
    Topic locked
  • New York, NY · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    I just signed up!! So excited about to get started!!

    1
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Columbia, MO · Member since 2021 · 20 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    Hello @Mindy Jensen, I signed up earlier today, and I am so excited!! I am very new to Real Estate investing but am reading and attending webinars and watching podcasts and am learning all I can.  I am thrilled about this opportunity to attend the Real Estate Rookie Bootcamp.  Question - should a husband and wife team sign up individually, or can we both attend under a single sign up?

    Thanks!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    How many weeks of course is this?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2020 · 47 posts · 35 votes
    5y

    Excited to attend the up coming bootcamp! Looking forward to building success with everyone attending.

    1
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    @Account Closed@Account Closed

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 11 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Rajesh Essrani:

    How many weeks of course is this?

    It is 10 weeks

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Account Closed, thank you for your answer. I'm looking forward to be part of the bootcamp and the accountability group. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Red Johnston I'm in Oklahoma

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Columbia, MO · Member since 2021 · 20 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    @Steven Moore, I am excited, too! I appreciate your enthusiasm and sense of community and desire to win together! I’m excited for us all to support each other to create successes together as well! See you in class. 

    1
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Columbia, MO · Member since 2021 · 20 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    Hello @Account Closed, I’m pretty new to Bigger Pockets and to Real Estate investing, so I’m feeling especially grateful for this upcoming boot camp to help me and others get started and be successful. I’m excited to meet other students and learn together, build momentum, and collaborate and support each other. 
    I wondered if there is anything you suggest to do in the meantime, before class starts? I am reading some of Brandon’s books, as well as some others, like those by Robert Kiyosaki and Ken McElroy, and watching some podcasts. There is so much awesome content out there. Do you have any recommendations on where to focus for now, or what content to read / watch to best get started / prepare for the course? Thanks so much!

    2
    Topic locked
  • New York, NY · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Cannot wait to get started on this and learn as much as possible!! 

    1
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    I'm in, and very excited to get started! :-D 

    0
    Topic locked