Announcing Rookie Bootcamp 2.0!!! (CLOSED - Waitlist Link)

Announcing Rookie Bootcamp 2.0!!! (CLOSED - Waitlist Link)

Mindy JensenPro Member
BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes

BOOTCAMP 2.0 IS NOW CLOSED!!!

Did you miss it? While this next round is closed, we've heard such great things from the attendees of the first Bootcamp, and so much excitement from those who have signed up for Round Two, that we have started a waitlist for Round Three!

Go to www.biggerpockets.com/bootcampwaitlist to get advanced notification for the next Bootcamp!

_____

Hey hey hey BiggerPocketeers!

Interested in learning how to make your first deal? 

I'm SO EXCITED to announce a new session of our Real Estate Rookie Bootcamp! The fall session of our Rookie Bootcamp launches on October 11 and there are only 500 spots available. These slots went quickly in our last Bootcamp, so sign up now to secure your spot!

Wondering what the Rookie Bootcamp is all about? Read on!

Our 10 week Rookie bootcamp is designed to help you get your first deal and covers important topics like finding and funding deals, analyzing properties, making offers, and more. Sign up today to get access to:

  • On-demand videos from real estate investing expert, Ashley Kehr
  • Live, weekly Q&A sessions with real estate investing experts
  • Homework assignments to apply your knowledge
  • An accountability group based on your investing interests, location, and more
  • Exclusive resources and worksheets designed to help you close your first deal

Ready to join us? You must be a Pro Annual member to enroll, so make sure you use code FALLBOOTCAMP for $100 off your first year. That’s more than 25% off!

The last day to enroll is October 4–you’re not going to want to miss this one!

Any questions? Let us know in the comments! 

We’re looking forward to seeing you all in the Fall Bootcamp!

50
Topic locked
330 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Member since 2020 · 44 posts · 19 votes
5y

I got so much out of this when I did it!  Ashley provided so much value.  It was so well structured and the resources provided were excellent!  Highly recommend!

8
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

89 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 29 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    @Wendy Guzman I am in Oklahoma too! :D

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 29 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    Future bootcamp friends, question, do any of you currently own a rental property. I own nothing right now, but I am thinking about making an offer on something. Just wondering if I should go for it now! or wait until I have done bootcamp. Maybe they will teach me something I had not thought of before?? Things don't last long so this will certainly not be available after boot camp.... anyone have any input? Thank you!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Cincinnati OH, USA · Member since 2017 · 79 posts · 61 votes
    5y

    I tried so sign up and use the code but it said the code was unavailable.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Denver, CO · Member since 2021 · 54 posts · 56 votes
    4y

    @Angelina Ng - you're welcome to download and save all physical course materials (worksheets, syllabus, etc)! We're working on providing access to the videos for a period of time post-bootcamp but don't have any specifics lined up yet! 

    @Marian Fine Frueh - Welcome! We're so happy you're here. I recommend checking out a webinar, reading one of our guides, or diving into the content in our Path to Purchase! All have great content to get you started and feeling motivated!

    2
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Columbia, MO · Member since 2021 · 20 posts · 10 votes
    4y

    Thanks, @Account Closed! I'll check those out!  I also posted this a few days ago, and haven't heard back yet.  I tagged Mindy Jensen, but maybe I should have tagged you?  Is this something you can help me with?  Thanks!

    "Hello, I signed up earlier today, and I am so excited!! I am very new to Real Estate investing but am reading and attending webinars and watching podcasts and am learning all I can. I am thrilled about this opportunity to attend the Real Estate Rookie Bootcamp. Question - should a husband and wife team sign up individually, or can we both attend under a single sign up?

    Thanks!"

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    Signed up and excited!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Denver, CO · Member since 2021 · 54 posts · 56 votes
    4y

    Hi @Marian Fine Frueh - thanks for asking! Since you're in the same household, you're welcome to participate in the Bootcamp under one signup!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    Will the information covered provide info we can't find through bigger podcasts articles, podcasts, and forums that we already have access to? I'm highly interested, I just want to make sure it's not just a hybrid of info already provided on the site

    1
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Columbia, MO · Member since 2021 · 20 posts · 10 votes
    4y

    Thanks, @Account Closed!  Much appreciated!!

    , that is a great question! I’m fairly new to BP, but I think if you tag someone in your post, you’ll be more likely to get a response. Leah Delaney has been very helpful and responsive to me. Maybe tagging the instructor Ashley Kehr would be a good idea. Hope this is helpful. Best to you in your investing career!!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Columbia, MO · Member since 2021 · 20 posts · 10 votes
    4y

    Reposting this because I  accidentally deleted one of my tags:

    Thanks, @Leah Delaney ! Much appreciated!!

    Hi @Mario Malpelli, that is a great question! I’m fairly new to BP, but I think if you tag someone in your post, you’ll be more likely to get a response. Leah Delaney has been very helpful and responsive to me. Maybe tagging the instructor Ashley Kehr would be a good idea. Hope this is helpful. Best to you in your investing career!!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Hi Mindy,

    I signed up for pro membership and then paid for the Bootcamp on the same day (Sept 11th) and haven't received anything yet except for emails stating that I'm not signed up for the Bootcamp.  I checked and verified my CC was charged for it.  I just want to make sure I'm in the course.  Thanks,

    Paxton

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2019 · 22 posts · 11 votes
    4y

    I am definitely thinking about this!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    Just pulled the trigger! I’m super excited for this ☺️

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Cant wait!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Denver, CO · Member since 2021 · 54 posts · 56 votes
    4y

    Hi @Paxton Corwin - I can confirm you are enrolled! Looks like you used a different email address than your account to sign up, which is why our systems were confused! You should have received an email with the subject line 'You're In! Real Estate Rookie Bootcamp Registration Confirmed.' Expect to receive another email with details tomorrow on how to access the course!

    @Mario Malpelli - great question! The main benefit of the bootcamp is the live Q&A sessions and structured approach to keep you on track! There will be some content that you've seen around the site, in forums, or our blog, but this format, and many of the associated materials, are completely new.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Is there a time of the day this will take place? I work a 9-5 and would like to join. How is this structured time wise? 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Denver, CO · Member since 2021 · 54 posts · 56 votes
    4y

    @Kyle Belleville - live Q&A sessions are on Mondays at 8 PM ET! All other coursework is completely independently, whenever is best for you. We're closing enrollment in at 5 pm MT, so secure your spot soon if you'd like to join the Fall session!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Okay that won’t work for me this fall. Hopefully I can make it into the next class. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Looks like the link isn't working. I just signed up for Pro though!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Sacramento, CA · Member since 2010 · 26 posts · 17 votes
    4y

    Hi, I signed up on Friday but have not received an email for any other information for the boot camp except the receipt for the purchase of it. Was there an email info on everything?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Leah Delaney I signed up but did not receive any email confirmation or any info providing links as described above. Can someone check to confirm I am enrolled.?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Denver, CO · Member since 2021 · 54 posts · 56 votes
    4y

    @Tim Woolley - we're working on sending Welcome emails out as we speak - expect it by the end of the day! 

    1
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    I registered the bootcamp. Would I get a schedule for what to expect next week?  

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 44 posts · 27 votes
    4y

    @Leah Delaney Great resources, thank you.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I’m so bummed i missed the sign up for this 😢

    0
    Topic locked