Announcing Rookie Bootcamp 2.0!!! (CLOSED - Waitlist Link)

Announcing Rookie Bootcamp 2.0!!! (CLOSED - Waitlist Link)

Mindy JensenPro Member
BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes

BOOTCAMP 2.0 IS NOW CLOSED!!!

Did you miss it? While this next round is closed, we've heard such great things from the attendees of the first Bootcamp, and so much excitement from those who have signed up for Round Two, that we have started a waitlist for Round Three!

Go to www.biggerpockets.com/bootcampwaitlist to get advanced notification for the next Bootcamp!

_____

Hey hey hey BiggerPocketeers!

Interested in learning how to make your first deal? 

I'm SO EXCITED to announce a new session of our Real Estate Rookie Bootcamp! The fall session of our Rookie Bootcamp launches on October 11 and there are only 500 spots available. These slots went quickly in our last Bootcamp, so sign up now to secure your spot!

Wondering what the Rookie Bootcamp is all about? Read on!

Our 10 week Rookie bootcamp is designed to help you get your first deal and covers important topics like finding and funding deals, analyzing properties, making offers, and more. Sign up today to get access to:

  • On-demand videos from real estate investing expert, Ashley Kehr
  • Live, weekly Q&A sessions with real estate investing experts
  • Homework assignments to apply your knowledge
  • An accountability group based on your investing interests, location, and more
  • Exclusive resources and worksheets designed to help you close your first deal

Ready to join us? You must be a Pro Annual member to enroll, so make sure you use code FALLBOOTCAMP for $100 off your first year. That’s more than 25% off!

The last day to enroll is October 4–you’re not going to want to miss this one!

Any questions? Let us know in the comments! 

We’re looking forward to seeing you all in the Fall Bootcamp!

50
Topic locked
355 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Member since 2020 · 44 posts · 19 votes
5y

I got so much out of this when I did it!  Ashley provided so much value.  It was so well structured and the resources provided were excellent!  Highly recommend!

8
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

89 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 44 posts · 27 votes
    4y

    I hate to bother but I still haven't received any of the boot camp information. Are we getting it all the day of? I enrolled in pro and used the boot camp code...

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · SANTA CLARITA, CA · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Can't believe I missed out on this.  I guess that is what happens when you procrastinate. :(

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Alan Ouellette:

    I hate to bother but I still haven't received any of the boot camp information. Are we getting it all the day of? I enrolled in pro and used the boot camp code...

    I haven't received a direct link to the bootcamp either. Isn't it starting today?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Denver, CO · Member since 2021 · 54 posts · 56 votes
    4y

    @Himmler Joachim - please reach out to [email protected] if you haven't received your enrollment information!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Daniel ShandPro Member
    Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    I signed up last week but have not received any information.  Should I have received an email or something or is there a number or someone I can contact?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Daniel ShandPro Member
    Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Mindy Jensen , @Account Closed

    I registered for the rookie bootcamp and have not received any information regarding what to do this evening.   Please help

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I signed up but I am not seeing how to join. Please help. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Denver, CO · Member since 2021 · 54 posts · 56 votes
    4y

    You're registered @Daniel Shand!  Sending you a DM with specifics for orientation tonight - we'll get it settled!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 44 posts · 27 votes
    4y

    @Himmler Joachim

    Hello, I had to email bootcamp at biggerpockets.com to get the information for the course.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Alan Ouellette Yes I should be ready for tonight's meeting now. Thanks. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Please let me know when the next bootcamp opens up! Looking forward to the next one.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Martin Egwuagu:

    Please let me know when the next bootcamp opens up! Looking forward to the next one.

    Go to www.biggerpockets.com/bootcampwaitlist to get advanced notification for the next Bootcamp!

    1
    Topic locked