Announcing Rookie Bootcamp 2.0!!! (CLOSED - Waitlist Link)

Announcing Rookie Bootcamp 2.0!!! (CLOSED - Waitlist Link)

Mindy JensenPro Member
BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes

BOOTCAMP 2.0 IS NOW CLOSED!!!

Did you miss it? While this next round is closed, we've heard such great things from the attendees of the first Bootcamp, and so much excitement from those who have signed up for Round Two, that we have started a waitlist for Round Three!

Go to www.biggerpockets.com/bootcampwaitlist to get advanced notification for the next Bootcamp!

_____

Hey hey hey BiggerPocketeers!

Interested in learning how to make your first deal? 

I'm SO EXCITED to announce a new session of our Real Estate Rookie Bootcamp! The fall session of our Rookie Bootcamp launches on October 11 and there are only 500 spots available. These slots went quickly in our last Bootcamp, so sign up now to secure your spot!

Wondering what the Rookie Bootcamp is all about? Read on!

Our 10 week Rookie bootcamp is designed to help you get your first deal and covers important topics like finding and funding deals, analyzing properties, making offers, and more. Sign up today to get access to:

  • On-demand videos from real estate investing expert, Ashley Kehr
  • Live, weekly Q&A sessions with real estate investing experts
  • Homework assignments to apply your knowledge
  • An accountability group based on your investing interests, location, and more
  • Exclusive resources and worksheets designed to help you close your first deal

Ready to join us? You must be a Pro Annual member to enroll, so make sure you use code FALLBOOTCAMP for $100 off your first year. That’s more than 25% off!

The last day to enroll is October 4–you’re not going to want to miss this one!

Any questions? Let us know in the comments! 

We’re looking forward to seeing you all in the Fall Bootcamp!

50
Topic locked
342 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Member since 2020 · 44 posts · 19 votes
5y

I got so much out of this when I did it!  Ashley provided so much value.  It was so well structured and the resources provided were excellent!  Highly recommend!

8
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

89 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Member since 2020 · 44 posts · 19 votes
    5y

    I got so much out of this when I did it!  Ashley provided so much value.  It was so well structured and the resources provided were excellent!  Highly recommend!

    8
    Topic locked
  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    5y

    Thanks @Kathy Moser! I agree, there is a TON of value in this program!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    Just signed up!! So excited about this 😊

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Happy to hear this.

    0
    Topic locked
  • New to Real Estate · Columbus Georgia · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    I signed up.  Excited to attend

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · ND · Member since 2021 · 49 posts · 16 votes
    5y

    @Mindy Jensen

    Hi, Mindy~ I signed up with the coupon, FALLBOOTCAMP, but I didn't see anything to select for the bootcamp. Will something automatically appear in my inbox? I don't want to miss this!

    3
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    @Valerie Post, go back to the link above. You will see the link to Sign up now that you have pro.

    @Mindy Jensen I noticed that the @mention does not work in the app. Who should I report that to so that to?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    Is this bootcamp a good fit for people who only want to flip houses?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Denver, CO · Member since 2021 · 54 posts · 56 votes
    5y

    Hi @Valerie Post! As Angela mentioned, once you're signed in via your Pro Annual account, click this link to sign up for the bootcamp directly!

    @Chris Jordison Great question! The Bootcamp is structured to follow the process from start to finish when purchasing your first investment property so, it applies to all investing strategies. We have a lot of folks in the current bootcamp session interested in flipping, but keep in mind that there will be other students in the course pursuing different strategies as well! The general course curriculum is below for reference:

    • Goal setting & time tracking
    • Real estate investing strategies & building a business
    • Choosing a market & finding deals
    • Building a team (vendors)
    • Funding deals
    • Analyzing deals & estimating costs
    • Making offers & negotiating
    • Property management & automation
    • Finding partners

    Hope this helps!

    2
    Topic locked
  • Investor · ND · Member since 2021 · 49 posts · 16 votes
    5y

    @Angelina Ng

    Got it! Thank you very much!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · ND · Member since 2021 · 49 posts · 16 votes
    5y

    @Account Closed

    Thank you very much!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi! I’m interested in signing up for the boot camp however I had a few questions. I’m currently living on the other side of the world, but I’ll be moving back to America in the near future. I’m afraid that if I sign up I won’t be able to participate due to the time difference. Is there a way I can still fully participate and get all the benefits of the boot camp without actually viewing the live session at the time it’s broadcasting? 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 29 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    I am signed up and excited! Glad I found BP right in time to join the bootcamp. I am at the very beginning of my real estate journey and I am so proud to start it here :D

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Will we get a notification of where to sign into the class? How will this work?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    I can't make 8 pm ET. Are there other time slots?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Columbus OH · Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 41 votes
    5y

    can you clarify, it's a but unclear, i am not yet  a pro-annual member.  Sounds like i have to pay to be a pro-member and then pay for the bootcamp.  what would be my Total Cost, $489?  $390? our some other amount?  

    Just want to be clear before I click/join 

    thanks!!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    @Twyla Southall Total is $489 assuming you use the code for the pro membership.

    1
    Topic locked
  • Denver, CO · Member since 2021 · 54 posts · 56 votes
    5y

    Hi @Trevor Billings! Each of the live Q&A sessions are recorded so you can watch the video anytime you want! On top of that, we have an active Slack channel where members of the bootcamp engage with each other to ask questions, analyze deals, and cheer each other on! Hope that helps - let us know if you have any other questions! You can sign up here when you're ready.

    2
    Topic locked
  • Denver, CO · Member since 2021 · 54 posts · 56 votes
    5y

    @James Willis if you're signed up for the bootcamp, you'll receive information the week of October 4 about how to access the course material, live sessions, and the Slack group! 

    1
    Topic locked
  • Denver, CO · Member since 2021 · 54 posts · 56 votes
    5y

    @Mark Joel Cualnag - as of now there is only one time slot, however the live Q&A sessions are recorded! If you can't make the 8pm classes but still want to participate in the bootcamp, you're welcome to watch the recordings on your own time. 

    Is there a time that would work better for you? Happy to pass it along to our team for future bootcamp planning!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Denver, CO · Member since 2021 · 54 posts · 56 votes
    5y

    Hi @Twyla Southall - if you're not a Pro Annual member yet you would need to sign up and then add on the bootcamp. Pro Annual is currently $299 for your first year with code FALLBOOTCAMP and the bootcamp itself is $199. That comes to a total of $489 for new members. 

    Hope that helps!

    1
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    Can't wait for it to start!  So excited about this.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hello BiggerPockets Coaches:

    Will Wholesaling be included in the Bootcamp? And ways to find buyers for those wholesaled properties?  I'm just starting and don't have a network of investors/buyers yet.  

    0
    Topic locked
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    @Mindy Jensen hello ma'am. I have also purchased this program and did not see a box for the code. What is SOP in this case please advise. Thank you in advance.

    Ken

    0
    Topic locked
  • Denver, CO · Member since 2021 · 54 posts · 56 votes
    5y

    Hey @Wendy Guzman! Wholesaling as an investment strategy will be covered during week 2 when you learn about investing different strategies and choose what works best for you. Our accountability groups are topic based, so you'll be able to find and connect with other investors looking to get into Wholesaling to share tips about finding buyers, choosing properties and more!

    Hope that helps!

    0
    Topic locked