An idea I want to run by you guys/gals.
Hello All,
I have mentioned before that we have a MH in a park that we want to use to get started in REI. We think we can sell it for 23-25k Which is option #1. Option #2, (and this is what I wanted to run by you good people) is to put it on it's own land, put a little money into it to get it looking very nice, and sell it.
So here is my plan, and I know it has to be full of holes so bare with me.
The home is a 1988 3bd/2ba 1269 sq ft In very good condition it is just outdated a bit.
Land= $10,000
Relocate MH= $6,000? I am having a hard time pricing this. We won't be moving it more than 3 miles.
Remodeling= 10,000
Things that have not occurred to me= 10,000
We would like to fund this with hard money. Is this feasible? If so, I am at $36,000. If we were to get the loan for 40,000 and I think 12-15% interest here in CO.....I'll just say 50k to pay back when everything is said and done.
I am probably dreaming here but I would like to sell it at 90k, but even at 75k that would be around 25k in profit (which would be close to what we could get if we just sell it) I don't know... just playing around with this.
Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Thank You
-Jason