Portland, OR investor here looking to network.

Portland, OR investor here looking to network.

Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 0 votes

I am looking to network with more real estate investors and real estate professionals in the area.

0Reply
91 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 133 posts · 88 votes
12y

@Account Closed

Definitely keep me posted for the next one. Will be up there soon enough.

See this reply in the discussion

47 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Vancouver, WA · Member since 2013 · 34 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    meetup.com has some good reo groups. But if a spontanous bp meet up happens im game. The star bucks by PDX airport?

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    I'm also game for a meeting, and I live by the Airport.

    I work evenings.

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 169 posts · 27 votes
    12y

    I'm down too. I spend most of my time in the Pearl and Alberta arts districts. I bet @Benjamin Ficker is probably game too.

  • Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 43 posts · 22 votes
    12y

    @Corey Davis knows me well. I'd love to join you guys

  • Real Estate Agent · Orem, UT · Member since 2012 · 164 posts · 49 votes
    12y

    I have invested here in Portland since 2001 and would love to meet up with any other investors - networking is the key to success

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 169 posts · 27 votes
    12y

    @Account Closed

    Seems like we have a list going. Aside from the Starbucks at the airport, does anyone else have any recommendations?

  • Real Estate Agent · Orem, UT · Member since 2012 · 164 posts · 49 votes
    12y

    We could set up a meeting at one of my real estate office conference rooms - Hollywood district (3636 NE Broadway), Clackamas just off 205/Sunnyside, or Lake Oswego area (5000 Meadows Rd) work for me. We also have a Vancouver and Bethany office but the three I mentioned are closest to me - I live in the Oregon City area (Beavercreek to be exact but few know where that is)

    @Corey Davis @Benjamin Ficker @Brian Bower @Jonathan Richards @Ken Chodad

  • Investor · Sherwood, OR · Member since 2013 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    I'm also an investor in Portland. Would like to meet with everyone as we'll. the Lake Oswego location would work for me. Thanks!

  • Real Estate Agent · Orem, UT · Member since 2012 · 164 posts · 49 votes
    12y
    Matt Hammack love to meet up in Lake O
  • Specialist · Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 96 posts · 19 votes
    12y

    I second Lake O.

  • Specialist · Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 96 posts · 19 votes
    12y

    I mean *third...

  • Investor · Sherwood, OR · Member since 2013 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    I flexible on meeting.Thursday the 13th is open. Time? Address? Whatever works for everyone.

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 169 posts · 27 votes
    12y

    @Matt Hammack @Eric Blanchard @Account Closed

    So it's starting to look more like Lake Oswego than anything else. Let's get a day/time pinned down? Can we start spreading the word? I'd like to see a decent turnout. Portland's rehab season is heating up, and we can use some connectivity.

  • Real Estate Agent · Orem, UT · Member since 2012 · 164 posts · 49 votes
    12y

    I can get a conference room that comfortable seats 20ish at my office in Lake Oswego. Next Friday may be best for me as those are my slowest days

  • Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 43 posts · 22 votes
    12y

    I have a lunch in SE from noon to one, so anything ending by 11:30, or starting after 1:30 works for me. Thanks

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 169 posts · 27 votes
    12y

    @Account Closed I had kind of pictured an out-of-the office environment though... I usually only go into an office to sign contracts. Even then I prefer to docusign electronically. Is there a coffee shop/casual restaurant in Lake Oswego that will work?

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    Im in on most fridays before 4

  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Thank you everyone for for responding, once we get a meet up location and decide on a day. We can make this a monthly investors meet up. Stuart Fox one of your conference rooms will be great especially when we get more investors comming..

    Thank You..

  • Real Estate Agent · Orem, UT · Member since 2012 · 164 posts · 49 votes
    12y

    Guys - I'm up for whatever. The conference room I am talking about is not in my actual office. My office is on the first floor - this conference room is on the 3rd floor and used by the entire office building.

    I've used it before for casual meetings and it's great since there won't ever be a seating issue or any noise issues like a public establishment could have - plus there won't be any business owners "expecting" us to buy food or drinks while we are using their conference room.

    If anything, we can try it out once and if we don't like it - no biggie and we can go somewhere else.

    Friday for me before 2 pm are good. Say 10 or 11 am? I'd have to check with the building coordinator to make sure it's available but Fridays are usually pretty quiet.

    The main thing is to set a day, time and place and take action, right?

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    12y

    @Corey Davis @Account Closed and others I would like to meet with Yall as well.

    I can't meet this week going to Vegas but the next meet up I would like to attend.

    any place to meet works with me.. Or maybe we could look at fellow investors projects meet on site and chat as well.

  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Sounds good to me Stuart Fox, if it's convenient everyone, than let's make it happen..

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 169 posts · 27 votes
    12y

    @Michael Do Michael, want to jump in on this? It would be great to have a GC in the mix.

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 169 posts · 27 votes
    12y

    @Ken Chodad ken, someone needs to start taking down numbers and making this happen. Here's mine (206) 681-3420.

    I know @Benjamin Ficker and @Account Closed already have my digits, perhaps we should all give them to Ken and get this going?

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 169 posts · 27 votes
    12y

    And for that matter, anyone else on this thread, text my number whenever. I'm organizing a contacts list for Portland.

  • Specialist · Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 96 posts · 19 votes
    12y

    Count me in. Pretty much any time on Friday is inconvenient, so I'm flexible with regard to meeting times :).

    Maybe a slight preference for afternoon now that I think about it.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.