• Real Estate Entrepreneur / Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
What is everyone's 2018 Goals?????

Elbert D.
  • Real Estate Entrepreneur / Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Nov 11 2017, 08:17

The year is coming to a close pretty soon. But if anyone who has closed anything knows it takes about 30-45 days to close on real estate(if your lucky 15 lol) . So, later this month is the time to begin prepping(actually now lol). 

What is everyone's goal for 2018 for real estate and general business goals? For me mines are:

1. Flip more houses-(Begin a fix and flip for Jan starting the year off with one, do 7-10 next year)

2. Wholesale 75-80 properties-(My partner and I separated ourselves from most wholesalers by providing actual rehab and sold Comp numbers, so the goal now is to have the actual inventory in Chicago and Northwest Indiana to do these numbers, maybe the recession will hit next year. Not sure)

3. Buy 2-3 rentals as buy and holds- continue to build up the portfolio in the Midwest region

4. Market my businesses much more aggressive!!!!!!!(probably the most important)

5. Find more quality Rehab guys- (it never hurts to have 4-5 groups of  plumbers, roofers, basement guys, flooring guys, and electricians, they will be needed to work on multiple projects at once)

Everyone share your goals and how you can overcome them. 

Loading replies...