Looking at buying an investment property in Jacksonville, Florida from JWB Real Estate Capital. Anybody has any past stories about their experience- bad, good or whatever. Thanks
Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2011 · 143 posts · 136 votes
6y
Hello all,
I'm one of the owner of JWB Real Estate Capital. I just want to confirm that @Pam Lehr, @Michael Ferrera, @Ginny Montoya, @Linor Havia, @Peggy Garnaat, @Cheryl Sweet, @David Meysenburg, @Sanket Gupte and @Jennifer Filzen are all real people and are not fake accounts. They are current clients of JWB and have purchased turnkey properties with us and/or have us perform property management for them. We always encourage our clients to share their positive experiences with friends, family and in online forums / reviews. Not one of these clients has been compensated.
Thank you all for taking the time to share your experiences!
Nothing but a great experience with JWB in the last couple of years after buying 3 homes. Service is better than my other turnkey companies I’ve bought with. They are great communicators. No surprises at all. Looking to pick up another with them eventually.
I'm one of the owner of JWB Real Estate Capital. I just want to confirm that @Pam Lehr, @Michael Ferrera, @Ginny Montoya, @Linor Havia, @Peggy Garnaat, @Cheryl Sweet, @David Meysenburg, @Sanket Gupte and @Jennifer Filzen are all real people and are not fake accounts. They are current clients of JWB and have purchased turnkey properties with us and/or have us perform property management for them. We always encourage our clients to share their positive experiences with friends, family and in online forums / reviews. Not one of these clients has been compensated.
Thank you all for taking the time to share your experiences!
Greg,, hope your well.. yes BP can be prickly when people basically start and account to endorse a company.. I have a client that has dealt with you for years and is very happy! Just sayin although i have no first hand experience with your product or company..
Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2011 · 143 posts · 136 votes
6y
@Jay Hinrichs - Thanks for the insight. It's really important to maintain the integrity of BP and the forums and we'll certainly keep this in mind for the future. Looking forward to being more active on BP so I'm thankful that you're helping me to learn the ropes!
I was referred to JWB in September, 2019 and have been pleased with their business operation. There is never any pressure to buy, and they offer a variety of consulting platforms to guide a potential owner through the process of purchasing passive real estate in Jacksonville, Florida. Our manager, Ashley Hatten, has been extremely cordial and helpful in our pursuit of transactions, and in the followup management operations. We are onboard with multiple purchases, and are extremely pleased with the cash flow and availability of our manager to answer our questions. We have also been enjoying the educational value of JWB's twice-weekly Zoom show entitled "Not Your Average Investor." Gregg and Pablo do a fantastic job of presenting opportunities and explaining various facets of passive, turnkey rental property ownership. Ken Meleen
Investor · Nogent sur marne, Val de marne · Member since 2014 · 67 posts · 16 votes
6y
I am with JWB since 2014. The first two years I had higher repairs and vacancy than expected, but it was bad luck and now things are running smoothly.
Last year, I had a fire in one house with a lot of damage. Being in France, I was rather anxious of the outcome. In fact, JWB directly handled everything with the insurance and I got quickly the money. Furthermore, they took care of the rehabilitation at a cost less of what I received from the insurance.
Being abroad, it’s a good relief to know you could rely on a company like JWB. The service is great, so I recommend it to any investor
@Michael Ferrera set up an account on 9/9/2020 and wrote one post which is in this thread @Ginny Montoya set up an account on 9/10/2020 and wrote one post which is in this thread @Linor Havia set up an account on 9/11/2020 and wrote one post which is in this thread @David Meysenburg set up an account on 9/11/2020 and wrote one post which is in this thread @Peggy Garnaat set up an account on 9/11/2020 and wrote one post which is in this thread
Moderators can we determine if these are fake accounts and remove these posts?
My wife and I purchased two homes from JWB what a nightmare. They sold us a rehabbed turn key property that turned out to not have been rehabbed. JWB of 5 years ago is not what they are now. They dont care about the investor at all currently. Its a shame what has happened to them.
Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2011 · 143 posts · 136 votes
2y
Hi Kenneth, I'm very sorry that you've had a poor experience with us. We're certainly not perfect, but I can assure you that we care deeply about the investor, the resident, and the Jacksonville community. I understand you've left our services and we wish you the best of luck moving forward.
My wife and I purchased two homes from JWB what a nightmare. They sold us a rehabbed turn key property that turned out to not have been rehabbed. JWB of 5 years ago is not what they are now. They dont care about the investor at all currently. Its a shame what has happened to them.
True. JWB few years ago is not what they are now. Joined BP to find good TK. Read good reviews from past years and just went under contract yesterday and found out surprise of $6300 in initial investment. Not sure how many more surprises will be there in the process. Either I make a loss of $5000 deposit or pay extra $6300 to keep the same cashflow numbers in proforma the sales man showed me. I'll update my further experience here.