JWB Real Estate Cpital

JWB Real Estate Cpital

Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Looking at buying an investment property in Jacksonville, Florida from JWB Real Estate Capital. Anybody has any past stories about their experience- bad, good or whatever. Thanks

0Reply
236 views

Most Popular Reply

San Antonio TX via Roseville, CA · Member since 2018 · 64 posts · 35 votes
6y

All of these recommendations are brand new members with this being their first or second post... just sayin'

See this reply in the discussion

37 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Winchester, VA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    My experience has been everything I expected.  House was renovated, with tenant with at least a 2 year lease, management team handles any issues, monthly rent and reports on time each month. 

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Thanls a lot Pam!

  • Investor · Nogent sur marne, Val de marne · Member since 2014 · 67 posts · 16 votes
    7y

    In my case the turn over was a lot greater than expected.

    So far, I assume I was unlucky.

    Beside that the management team is fine.

  • Gregg CohenBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2011 · 143 posts · 136 votes
    6y

    I'm one of the owners of JWB Real Estate Capital and would be happy to answer any questions you may have.  

    Gregg Cohen, Not Your Avg Investor Show4.5237 Reviews
  • Specialist · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Pam Lehr:

    My experience has been everything I expected.  House was renovated, with tenant with at least a 2 year lease, management team handles any issues, monthly rent and reports on time each month. 

     Pam, any update for us for 2020?

  • Winchester, VA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    6y
    My experience for 2020 has been good,
  • Member since 2020 · 52 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    Unfortunatatly my experiece was not that pleasantful!

  • Member since 2020 · 52 posts · 9 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Jean Paul Rousseau:

    In my case the turn over was a lot greater than expected.

    So far, I assume I was unlucky.

    Beside that the management team is fine.

    I am with you.. there are other providers i am sure they will serve you better.

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote
    6y

    I just bought a property through JWB this past June.  It was a great experience.  This was my first home and first investment property, and they walked me through it and made it easy.  I got a great deal, a great house with tenants on a lease for two years and a very knowledgeable and responsive portfolio manager.

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote
    6y

    I’ve owned my condo in Jacksonville for almost 2 years but never considered renting it out until I moved out. With JWB I don’t have to worry about a thing! My property manager is on top of everything for me. It was rented out within 3 weeks. They have a convenient website where you can track your rentals and the money you are receiving from them. I get a direct deposit each month. The best part, they only get paid if I am collecting rent. There are no hidden fees. Allie is my Portfolio Manager and she is very communicative and responds to my emails in a timely manner. Give them a call and talk about what you need. They aren’t pushy and are up front about their services. For me, it’s been a great fit.

  • Gregg CohenBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2011 · 143 posts · 136 votes
    6y

    @Ginny Montoya, @Michael Ferrera, @Pam Lehr - Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback about your experience with JWB!  We have loved working with you!

    @Amol Kulkarni - Sorry we haven't met your expectations.  I just sent you a message hoping to connect to learn more.

    Gregg Cohen, Not Your Avg Investor Show4.5237 Reviews
  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    I've been working with JWB in the past 3 years, and have nothing but great feedback. Amazing communication, great maintenance, fair and quick. Very happy to be working with them

    Linor

  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    I’ve owned a turnkey rental with JWB for two years. I’ve been very happy with my experience. Their relationship with me as the property owner is exceptional and their communication with the renter has made things run smoothly. I know there can be hiccups along the way sometimes but I’ve been very fortunate. 

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    I purchased a new build and an older home 3 years ago.  Both had 2-3 year leases and have never been vacant.  I have found returns adequate, but it's the customer service and management that stands out.  I have quite a few rental properties in another state with the same property management company which cannot compare in any way to JWB.  Their communication is excellent especially compared to the lack of communication with the other company.  

  • San Antonio TX via Roseville, CA · Member since 2018 · 64 posts · 35 votes
    6y

    All of these recommendations are brand new members with this being their first or second post... just sayin'

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    So far so good!  I've been working with them for almost 1 year.  They manage one of my rental properties that I already owned and I have been nothing but impressed.  I'm looking forward to investing in more properties using their services.  Allie has been great to work with, very knowledgeable and responsive.  I'd suggest following them on Facebook as they really share some great information and details about the services they offer.

  • Rental Property Investor · Woodstock, GA · Member since 2017 · 517 posts · 772 votes
    6y

    How good must they be to set up a bunch of fake accounts to comment. 

    No one goes through the hassle to set up an account to give a glowing review of a company on a forum. 

    "Pam" above...most of her comments are "JWB is great" posts

  • Basit SiddiqiBusiness Member
    Accountant · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 8k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y

    @Michael Ferrera set up an account on 9/9/2020 and wrote one post which is in this thread
    @Ginny Montoya set up an account on 9/10/2020 and wrote one post which is in this thread
    @Linor Havia set up an account on 9/11/2020 and wrote one post which is in this thread
    @David Meysenburg set up an account on 9/11/2020 and wrote one post which is in this thread
    @Peggy Garnaat  set up an account on 9/11/2020 and wrote one post which is in this thread

    Moderators can we determine if these are fake accounts and remove these posts?


  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Hahaha!  Basit, you must not be getting good customer service from your management company if you think these are fake!. Yes, we all respond because we’ve been asked to, but I only do it to thank JWB for the service they’ve given me as an owner. I make no apologies for that. 😊

  • Basit SiddiqiBusiness Member
    Accountant · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 8k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y

    @Peggy Garnaat

    I stand corrected, I was able to verify that you purchased a property with JWB a little over 2 years ago.

    In my opinion you overpaid for the property but if you are making money and happy with your investment - I am happy for you.

    I was able to verify that Pam also purchased a property with JWB

    I was not able to verify that Michael, Ginny, Linor or David purchased properties with JWB.

  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Is this how you spend your valuable time? Verifying whether people are legitimate owners of real estate?  Get a life and do your job!

  • Basit SiddiqiBusiness Member
    Accountant · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 8k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Peggy Garnaat:

    Is this how you spend your valuable time? Verifying whether people are legitimate owners of real estate?  Get a life and do your job!

    Lol the insults come.

    I wish your investments go well in the future =) 

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote
    6y

    We started investing with JWB couple of years back and it has been a wonderful experience. Everyone is very helpful and Ashley our PM is great to work with.

    Overall great experience so far.

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    JWB is the BEST. Period. I've been with them since 2012 and have been thrilled with the experience the whole time. Seriously. Do it.

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    JWB is the BEST. Period. I've been with them since 2012 and have been thrilled with the experience the whole time. Seriously. Do it.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.