Rental Property Investor 路 Camarillo, CA 路 Member since 2019 路 16 posts 路 16 votes
Tell me about the Louisville and Lexington Kentucky markets. As far as cash flow, appreciation, taxes just everything how does Louisville compare to a Columbus Ohio market? I like how UPS, Ford and a few other big companies are in Louisville. I'm in the middle of doing two cash out refinances on my properties and then will be pulling the trigger on some multi family.
Tell me about the Louisville and Lexington Kentucky markets. As far as cash flow, appreciation, taxes just everything how does Louisville compare to a Columbus Ohio market? I like how UPS, Ford and a few other big companies are in Louisville. I'm in the middle of doing two cash out refinances on my properties and then will be pulling the trigger on some multi family.
Real Estate Agent 路 Columbus, OH 路 Member since 2018 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
6y
Columbus has a lot of development going on. For example, Facebook is building a $750M data center in New Albany, which is just outside of downtown. There is also a lot of job growth as many of OSU's 50,000+ students are deciding to stay in Columbus after graduating @Christopher Olsen.
Louisville, KY 路 Member since 2015 路 32 posts 路 11 votes
6y
Interested on your responses because I am a beginning investor here in the Louisville market. I have ran several analysis using the BP Calculators and still don't go below$200 per unit in the multifamily and have found several cash flowing properties...