I just completed an almost simultaneous close on two different properties. On Friday I closed on 36.4 acres of vacant farmland. This past Monday I closed on a 3bd / 2ba house on 1 acre.
I want to turn the 36 acres into a Glampground experience.
Does anyone have any advice at all as far as setting up a campground on your property?
I've been watching tons of YouTube videos, but being able to ask direct questions is better IMO.
Any information would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
A camp just for adults will flop on its face . Camping is a family affair . Engineering , store , pool pond , roads , water, sewer , electric . You may have your own sewage treatment plant .you will need to buy a large tractor with loader, a small dump truck , lawn equipment , golf carts for employees to get around .Build a house or 2 for management to live in . You are looking at a couple years in permits and planning . You will have a couple million invested . In new Jersey you will run Mid March thru the first week of November . Let me know when you open , I will drag my RV there for the weekend .
My neighbor is a Civil engineer , he ran the numbers for a guy 15 years ago , a basic campground improvements cost $75K per site ( not including the land )
@Dante Fortson Congrats on the purchase! That's a big piece of property, at least by New Jersey standards. What are the local zoning requirements for an endeavor like this? I would scour the zoning codebook, usually available online for free, and see what the allowances are in what you can do, build, etc. What is your plan in terms of setting it up and laying it out? It sounds like a great opportunity and would love to see how it goes in the future.
Hi Tim,
Maybe make it more of a destination by having some fun stuff spread around the acreage.
A putt-golf place, archery classes, a kids play area with swings, and etc..., outdoor movies every Tuesday night, a small general store that sells "Hard Liquor", wine and beer, as well as hot dogs, chips and soda near the road so passersby can purchase too. A shooting range for pistols only with steel cowboy type targets in operation from 2 pm to 5 pm every other day. Dig a pond and put canoes in it for rent, make the pond only 3 feet deep and spread rumors among the glampers that it's filled with sharks, piranha fish, and alligators. Wednesday night karaoke and a keg. Spotlessly clean bathrooms 24 hours a day. Charge $5 per shower and keep the showers clean like truck stop showers.
Maybe hire some (Local) comedic entertainment singer once a week like "Leroy Troy": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwWvp8jPksc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gLcoA-S78w
Some things to do vs. just laying around getting mosquito bites all over.
Good Luck!
Woah! CONGRATS
@Bud Gaffney thanks.
@Account Closed thanks. My zoning is RH 9.5 and the campground requires a special use permit along with a site plan, which I already have in the works via Fiverr. I plan to have different experiences in each section of the camp, which include themed sections.
@Scott Mac that's exactly what I plan to do but without projectiles. I thought about bows and guns, but seems like a huge liability risk, but the rest is cool.
The direction I'm going in is camp for adults. No kids at all. The pond is definitely on the list, but I'm thinking 10 feet deep with clear canoe rentals so they can see the fish swim under them. Also snorkeling, basketball, tennis, etc.
I'll include the shower in the price so they don't feel like I'm nickel and diming them.
Entertainment is a great idea. I hadn't thought about that.
A camp just for adults will flop on its face . Camping is a family affair . Engineering , store , pool pond , roads , water, sewer , electric . You may have your own sewage treatment plant .you will need to buy a large tractor with loader, a small dump truck , lawn equipment , golf carts for employees to get around .Build a house or 2 for management to live in . You are looking at a couple years in permits and planning . You will have a couple million invested . In new Jersey you will run Mid March thru the first week of November . Let me know when you open , I will drag my RV there for the weekend .
My neighbor is a Civil engineer , he ran the numbers for a guy 15 years ago , a basic campground improvements cost $75K per site ( not including the land )
I love the idea. We are in Washington state and currently looking for land to start our next phase. We will be catering more towards experiential & family glampsites, but I love the idea of an adults only glampground it’s definitely a specialty niche. There are plenty of couples that want to go Glamping without having loud families around. You could do a search to see what the demographics are for your area to see the difference between couples and families that lives in a 25,50,75,100 mile radius. But I do have friends that Tavel farther just to stay at adult only accommodations. I’d love to keep in touch throughout your journey. DM me anytime.
@Dante Fortson We just had a small Glampground come through my Planning Board that I am a member on. One of their biggest issues was that they were not on town water and sewer and were going to have to dig a well to service the showering and restroom facilities as well as build s septic system to handle the proposed traffic.
Your needs will obviously vary accordingly based on if you have the town hookups and then the number and location of facilities you need.
Our State Department of Environmental Services regulated all the waste requirements for camping which this type of facility fell under which if you need septic I would check under if you haven’t hired a local surveyor/contractor/advisor yet.
A camp just for adults will flop on its face . Camping is a family affair . Engineering , store , pool pond , roads , water, sewer , electric . You may have your own sewage treatment plant .you will need to buy a large tractor with loader, a small dump truck , lawn equipment , golf carts for employees to get around .Build a house or 2 for management to live in . You are looking at a couple years in permits and planning . You will have a couple million invested . In new Jersey you will run Mid March thru the first week of November . Let me know when you open , I will drag my RV there for the weekend .
My neighbor is a Civil engineer , he ran the numbers for a guy 15 years ago , a basic campground improvements cost $75K per site ( not including the land )
Not the way I plan on doing it. I plan to have stuff there that adults want to do. Not boring normal camp activities. The whole thing will be designed around taking selfies everywhere.
All you have to do is scan AirBnb to see what types of locations stay booked and get inspiration from those. Flops tend to only happen to people incapable of thinking outside the box.
I love the idea. We are in Washington state and currently looking for land to start our next phase. We will be catering more towards experiential & family glampsites, but I love the idea of an adults only glampground it’s definitely a specialty niche. There are plenty of couples that want to go Glamping without having loud families around. You could do a search to see what the demographics are for your area to see the difference between couples and families that lives in a 25,50,75,100 mile radius. But I do have friends that Tavel farther just to stay at adult only accommodations. I’d love to keep in touch throughout your journey. DM me anytime.
Thanks. I'm one of those adults that don't like to have children on my vacation. My original idea was a couple's retreat, but with so much land, I can section it off with different themes to include groups of adults and not just couples. Either way... the kids and pets will not be welcome. LOL
@Dante Fortson We just had a small Glampground come through my Planning Board that I am a member on. One of their biggest issues was that they were not on town water and sewer and were going to have to dig a well to service the showering and restroom facilities as well as build s septic system to handle the proposed traffic.
Your needs will obviously vary accordingly based on if you have the town hookups and then the number and location of facilities you need.
Our State Department of Environmental Services regulated all the waste requirements for camping which this type of facility fell under which if you need septic I would check under if you haven’t hired a local surveyor/contractor/advisor yet.
Thanks for the heads up. I already planned on septic and well. I'll have to check into whether or not its required to hook up to town resources.
@Dante Fortson
No kids?! No pets?! Do you even camp? Do you even know what the demographics of campers is? Whatever you do DO NOT have it for adults only. You just killed 75% of your client base. And even if you find a decent base for adults with no kids....75% of those adults have pets. You will fail in less than 5 years if you do. I don't care how many selfie spots you have. You will never have enough clients to meet your cash flow need. The amount of capital needed to put in a campground is ENORMOUS! There are so many infrastructure costs that I know you have not considered.
The one absolutely horrible thing about Youtube stars are they know how to make a quick buck selling an idea based on a single model and then everyone and their dog thinks its easy to just expand the scale from a single glamping yurt to an entire campground of yurts and just watch the money fall from the sky.
I'm not trying to crush your dream here but it is very clear you did not do a proper pro-forma before you bought that lot. You are going to be in for a rude awakening on the amount of money that is required here and I'm not talking about your total loan amount. I'm talking about the shear amount of cash needed. I hope you have either a super rich uncle or are planning on having multiple partners.
@Dante Fortson
No kids?! No pets?! Do you even camp? Do you even know what the demographics of campers is? Whatever you do DO NOT have it for adults only. You just killed 75% of your client base. And even if you find a decent base for adults with no kids....75% of those adults have pets. You will fail in less than 5 years if you do. I don't care how many selfie spots you have. You will never have enough clients to meet your cash flow need. The amount of capital needed to put in a campground is ENORMOUS! There are so many infrastructure costs that I know you have not considered.
The one absolutely horrible thing about Youtube stars are they know how to make a quick buck selling an idea based on a single model and then everyone and their dog thinks its easy to just expand the scale from a single glamping yurt to an entire campground of yurts and just watch the money fall from the sky.
I'm not trying to crush your dream here but it is very clear you did not do a proper pro-forma before you bought that lot. You are going to be in for a rude awakening on the amount of money that is required here and I'm not talking about your total loan amount. I'm talking about the shear amount of cash needed. I hope you have either a super rich uncle or are planning on having multiple partners.
I guess I'll address this in points.
1) It's a GLAMPGROUND not a campground. It's also 1 hour from Vegas... and you obviously have no clue that its a tourist capital. Tons of locals like to get away without their kids. Almost everything in Vegas is anti kid and anti pet... and yet business is BOOMING.
Pahrump is far enough away for it to feel like a vacation, but close enough so they can get home in an emergency.
2) Just because you are incapable of succeeding with something like this doesn't mean I am. I've already considered infrastructure costs and already have several investors interested in the idea, which we plan to role out in phases.
3) Campsites make $25 - $50 per spot per night... but Glampsites make $200 - $500 per night. I'm not in this to collect pennies.
4) I have a youtube channel with over 20k subscribers and mailing list built over years with 30k+ subscribers that buy my books, content, etc. I also know other YouTubers willing to promote it.
5) I made a lot of money in crypto over the last year and most of the money that will be put up is my own.
6) I will also be placing 12 Helium (HNT) miners across the property to mine HNT coins 24/7. Estimated income based on our 11 current miners is roughly $5,000+ per month whether we book a single site or not.
7) Our first 18 Glampsites will be fully paid for out of pocket and the land only costs $1700 per month, which I only owe $149k more on. No worries on losing the land and since the first 18 sites will be free and clear... no ongoing loan overhead for those.
8. We plan to rent those 18 spaces out for $200 per night each. Only booking 10 days out of 30 gives us $36,000 per month. $36,000 + $5,000 = $41,000 per month gross. Not counting staff and upkeep... still only $1,700 per month out of pocket until the land is paid off. Also, these first 18 will be on a 6 acre themed section of the land. We'll be using the profits from this section to build the 1 acre wedding venue, which we'll charge $2,500 for 6 hours. Another $25,000 per month if we only book for 10 days.
9) We're going into this assuming our sites will only be booked 1/3 of the time.
We've already calculated landscaping, pools, bathroom, staff, etc. We've worked this out in phases. We know what we'll be adding from Phase 1 til finished. My friends and family are already on board to invest even though I don't usually mix biz and personal.
I also make over 6 figures a year outside of crypto because I have royalties constantly incoming along with other sources of income. The thing you don't know is that I'm big on owning my stuff outright. Real estate I'm willing to buy with loans and let other people pay those loans off for me. What I won't do is take out loans to fund the building of the land, which is why people end up in financial trouble. People are welcome to invest, but I won't borrow.
There's always going to be negative people that think they know what complete strangers are and are not capable of making work. You're one of those people I see. You literally know nothing other than what you've read and think you have the full picture. You don't.
I was asking for advice and saying "this will never work" is not advice at all. If you wanna be helpful, then please feel free. If you just came to be negative I'll pray for you because there is clearly something wrong in your personal life if you jump on here just to spread discouragement based on your in inabilities to make things work.
God bless.
@Dante Fortson You came here asking for advice and input. That means you will get all kinds of ideas. Some people will think you're awesome, others may think you're nuts. For you to disregard anyone who dares to disagree with your plan is at best foolish.....
Having said that, I think it's a cool idea, but I'd bet it will cost far more than you have budgeted. I personally think you're fine going with an Adults Only theme. I would rather stay at a place without kids running around making noise and messes.
You could have a .22 range with the barrels of the rifles chained to the stand, like they used to have at Disneyland and Knotts. That would be a big draw.....but maybe hard to insure......
@Dante Fortson
No kids?! No pets?! Do you even camp? Do you even know what the demographics of campers is? Whatever you do DO NOT have it for adults only. You just killed 75% of your client base. And even if you find a decent base for adults with no kids....75% of those adults have pets. You will fail in less than 5 years if you do. I don't care how many selfie spots you have. You will never have enough clients to meet your cash flow need. The amount of capital needed to put in a campground is ENORMOUS! There are so many infrastructure costs that I know you have not considered.
The one absolutely horrible thing about Youtube stars are they know how to make a quick buck selling an idea based on a single model and then everyone and their dog thinks its easy to just expand the scale from a single glamping yurt to an entire campground of yurts and just watch the money fall from the sky.
I'm not trying to crush your dream here but it is very clear you did not do a proper pro-forma before you bought that lot. You are going to be in for a rude awakening on the amount of money that is required here and I'm not talking about your total loan amount. I'm talking about the shear amount of cash needed. I hope you have either a super rich uncle or are planning on having multiple partners.
sounds like the many clothing optional resorts in CA.. just need some hot springs or just heat water.. those are popular. In the county I lived in Lake co. CA there were many many mineral bath resorts in the late 1800s and a lot of those got bought out by the clothing optional folks and continue to this day.. Although one of big ones burnt down in the fire 4 or 5 years ago.. but I am sure they have rebuilt by now.
Not sure who would pay 200.00 a night just to camp.. I know I would not I would get a hotel or a cabin.
@Jay Hinrichs Now you're talking.....clothing optional....!
First off, you didnt explain ANYTHING with your first post. You came here, stepping up on a pedestal and shouting look at me and what I did. There are literally thousands of those kind of posts put on this site every week. So how is anyone supposed to distinguish you and your post from any other post? You didn't go into any detail. At all. Wtf kind of responses did you think you were going to get?
Second, yes glamping is different than camping...kind of. Only in the sense that the host provides more amenities and a higher quality "tents". BUT, the demographic BASE is the same. Yes you will get both extremes where you will get the hard core campers that would never stay at your place and you get the people would would only stay at your place and never do traditional camping. But that middle, in between, your base, is what will pay your bills. The higher end people that only glamp are those that give your profit. But you cant have profit without the base. I've done a **** ton of research on this for myself. So maybe I'm off on the Vegas market but even if I am, you still need your base to be successful.
And I don't know what Vegas you are looking at but everything I see today is that Vegas was moving more towards being a family-friendly place, along side the traditional adult get away. Not that its going to turn into Disneyland but if the city is trying to promote that and increase its own tourist demographic towards getting more families then you should too. But having an entire, already extremely niche and new venue, even more niche by cutting out families AND pets is just an extremely poor business decision. You'll be a nice shiny new thing that quickly fades. Besides, if Vegas (the anit-kids and anti-pet) is your main draw, and you are focusing on the adults that dont have kids or pets (at least with them) how many of those people want to drive an hour from Vegas to their beds at night? Odds are it people with families and not adults that come for "adulting" time in Vegas.
Third, I didn't say you were incapable of succeeding. With the very limited information you provided and the way you presented it, you made it sounds like you were just jumping in and buying land without actually doing any feasibility studies.
Fourth, I don't care if you charge $200/night. If you don't know what all your up front, construction, and operating costs are you cant properly do a pro forma to evaluate what your profit margins are going to be.
Fifth, Your Christian Bible Youtube channel, your crypto mining, and your other royalties mean very little when they don't show that you have experience and knowledge in what you are trying to do, which is develop raw land and start/run a business that you've never done before. Since, 2/3 of those obviously say you dont but maybe I'm wrong...again you havent mentioned that either. I'm glad you have that extra sources of income to help you build your dream. Cash flow is key to keeping developments a float and it sounds like you have that covered....assuming that your life style doesnt take up all your cash flow of course. There are sooo many stories of people with deep pockets that think they can make something work just by throwing money at it and it almost always fails. I'm not saying thats you. Maybe you have partners that have the experience and you are bring the money. Nothing wrong with that. BUT again, this goes back to you told us basically nothing except a few tid bits. So what is everyone supposed to do but extrapolate from that?
sixth, You have gone from saying you are doing just a glamground to a full on multi-service venue that stretches across a lot of different business types and models. You are also venturing into areas of building codes and zoning codes that could put a damper on your plans. If you haven't already, I highly suggest you get an architect to do a zoning code analysis for you and to find out what all you can do on your parcel. You might be able to do everything but thats a lot of different commercial business types that might not be aloud in your zone. Let alone all on one parcel. Have you done a pre-app with the county to see if they will buy into your idea?
In my 10+ years of architecture I've seen a lot of great ideas get shot down by the county review boards and thats after the owner has tried do do things with out going through the typical channels and typical procedures. I've helped dozens of clients put together pro-formas, feasibility studies, building and zoning code analysis for a wide variety of development projects that include camp grounds with glamping pads. So yes, I do know wtf I'm talking about and I dare say, probably more than you. Know I don't know your numbers and havent seen your pro-formas. So all I can do is assume you've done them the right way and accounted for all the expenses properly. I'm glad to hear you are being cautious with your development and using a lot of cash up front to not over leverage yourself. I do really wish you the best. I wasnt trying to stomp you don't or convince you not to go forward. Just with the very little information you provided and the way you were posting made it come off as someone who is just jumping on the hype train. You clearly are not that. Its just with my years of experience I saw what looked like some major holes in the development idea. I still stand by them but that up to you to heed them or not, for better or worse. Again, I do wish you the best of luck and success in your idea.
A camp just for adults will flop on its face . Camping is a family affair . Engineering , store , pool pond , roads , water, sewer , electric . You may have your own sewage treatment plant .you will need to buy a large tractor with loader, a small dump truck , lawn equipment , golf carts for employees to get around .Build a house or 2 for management to live in . You are looking at a couple years in permits and planning . You will have a couple million invested . In new Jersey you will run Mid March thru the first week of November . Let me know when you open , I will drag my RV there for the weekend .
My neighbor is a Civil engineer , he ran the numbers for a guy 15 years ago , a basic campground improvements cost $75K per site ( not including the land )
Not the way I plan on doing it. I plan to have stuff there that adults want to do. Not boring normal camp activities. The whole thing will be designed around taking selfies everywhere.
All you have to do is scan AirBnb to see what types of locations stay booked and get inspiration from those. Flops tend to only happen to people incapable of thinking outside the box.
Things that " adults want to do " taking selfies ? Boring regular campground stuff ? No Kids , No pets ? I assume you have never been glamping or camping .
I havent been to a campground less than $100 per night , the cool ones run $200 plus a night . They have pools with swim up bars , charter fishing boats , rental boats , live bands . AND activities for the kids , and cool dog parks . Never once seen an adult take a selfie .
The average RV coming to the places I go , truck and trailer combo is $90K and up . Buddys class A motorhome was $450K .
Now , most investors would have had the land under contract contingent on a feasiblity study to see if the project was even allowed .
the easiest way to describe campers is Rednecks with money , blue collar that make killer money . they have their family , their dog , and they work hard and play hard . Now having a place to shoot 22 caliber guns would be a joke , have some 50 cal machine guns and old cars to shoot you would have customers . But booze and guns dont mix . A whole lot of campers love to party , ( we have a slushy machine with a different mix every day )
Check your demographics
@Dante Fortson
No kids?! No pets?! Do you even camp? Do you even know what the demographics of campers is? Whatever you do DO NOT have it for adults only. You just killed 75% of your client base. And even if you find a decent base for adults with no kids....75% of those adults have pets. You will fail in less than 5 years if you do. I don't care how many selfie spots you have. You will never have enough clients to meet your cash flow need. The amount of capital needed to put in a campground is ENORMOUS! There are so many infrastructure costs that I know you have not considered.
The one absolutely horrible thing about Youtube stars are they know how to make a quick buck selling an idea based on a single model and then everyone and their dog thinks its easy to just expand the scale from a single glamping yurt to an entire campground of yurts and just watch the money fall from the sky.
I'm not trying to crush your dream here but it is very clear you did not do a proper pro-forma before you bought that lot. You are going to be in for a rude awakening on the amount of money that is required here and I'm not talking about your total loan amount. I'm talking about the shear amount of cash needed. I hope you have either a super rich uncle or are planning on having multiple partners.
sounds like the many clothing optional resorts in CA.. just need some hot springs or just heat water.. those are popular. In the county I lived in Lake co. CA there were many many mineral bath resorts in the late 1800s and a lot of those got bought out by the clothing optional folks and continue to this day.. Although one of big ones burnt down in the fire 4 or 5 years ago.. but I am sure they have rebuilt by now.
Not sure who would pay 200.00 a night just to camp.. I know I would not I would get a hotel or a cabin.
You may want to look into Glamping. People are paying $700 per night in some parts just for the seclusion, a view, and modern comforts in a camp setting.
@Dante Fortson You came here asking for advice and input. That means you will get all kinds of ideas. Some people will think you're awesome, others may think you're nuts. For you to disregard anyone who dares to disagree with your plan is at best foolish.....
Having said that, I think it's a cool idea, but I'd bet it will cost far more than you have budgeted. I personally think you're fine going with an Adults Only theme. I would rather stay at a place without kids running around making noise and messes.
You could have a .22 range with the barrels of the rifles chained to the stand, like they used to have at Disneyland and Knotts. That would be a big draw.....but maybe hard to insure......
It's one thing to disagree and be helpful. It's another thing to say "you can't do it because I say you can't do it." That's basically all he came and said. It's not helpful at all.
@Dante Fortson
No kids?! No pets?! Do you even camp? Do you even know what the demographics of campers is? Whatever you do DO NOT have it for adults only. You just killed 75% of your client base. And even if you find a decent base for adults with no kids....75% of those adults have pets. You will fail in less than 5 years if you do. I don't care how many selfie spots you have. You will never have enough clients to meet your cash flow need. The amount of capital needed to put in a campground is ENORMOUS! There are so many infrastructure costs that I know you have not considered.
The one absolutely horrible thing about Youtube stars are they know how to make a quick buck selling an idea based on a single model and then everyone and their dog thinks its easy to just expand the scale from a single glamping yurt to an entire campground of yurts and just watch the money fall from the sky.
I'm not trying to crush your dream here but it is very clear you did not do a proper pro-forma before you bought that lot. You are going to be in for a rude awakening on the amount of money that is required here and I'm not talking about your total loan amount. I'm talking about the shear amount of cash needed. I hope you have either a super rich uncle or are planning on having multiple partners.
sounds like the many clothing optional resorts in CA.. just need some hot springs or just heat water.. those are popular. In the county I lived in Lake co. CA there were many many mineral bath resorts in the late 1800s and a lot of those got bought out by the clothing optional folks and continue to this day.. Although one of big ones burnt down in the fire 4 or 5 years ago.. but I am sure they have rebuilt by now.
Not sure who would pay 200.00 a night just to camp.. I know I would not I would get a hotel or a cabin.
You may want to look into Glamping. People are paying $700 per night in some parts just for the seclusion, a view, and modern comforts in a camp setting.
Not my style I go to fishing lodges in Montana and Alaska.. and I have a cabin on the Columbia river with my own dock and boat LOL.. No need to camp.. I have gone on wilderness fishing trips on rafts and those are 500 to a 1,000 a day or so fully guided food etc. but its mainly on forest land in out here in the west were half the land is forest blm or state forest .. I could see this in areas that dont have extensive public lands. The lodges are all first class with chefs cooking us breakfast and dinner first class booze etc.. LOL to each their own right ?
@Dante Fortson You came here asking for advice and input. That means you will get all kinds of ideas. Some people will think you're awesome, others may think you're nuts. For you to disregard anyone who dares to disagree with your plan is at best foolish.....
Having said that, I think it's a cool idea, but I'd bet it will cost far more than you have budgeted. I personally think you're fine going with an Adults Only theme. I would rather stay at a place without kids running around making noise and messes.
You could have a .22 range with the barrels of the rifles chained to the stand, like they used to have at Disneyland and Knotts. That would be a big draw.....but maybe hard to insure......
It's one thing to disagree and be helpful. It's another thing to say "you can't do it because I say you can't do it." That's basically all he came and said. It's not helpful at all.
PS 36 ACRES at least to the moutain west CA and Pac norwest is a very tiny plot of land.. I cant imagine doing mcuh with that small of a property.
We owned 750 acre tree farm in Oregon. And i got a monsters zip line approved through the county and state.. But my older partners were worried about liability and we got an offer from Stimson lumber that was 3X what we paid for it so it went by by.. but during the 10 plus years I owned that.. I would go a few times a year and shoot our guns and ride our quads etc.. you need that kind of space to really do anything of substance.. to me your just talking about a very high density RV park type set up.
At the end of the day, I'm almost certain that most of the people in this thread have NEVER been to Vegas. Most of the city activities are 18+ and I don't see any shortage of tourism. To say a no kids and no pets business model won't work is absurd.
Slot machines are nothing more than adult arcades and the hotel rooms are in most cases nothing more than glorified studio apartments. Try getting one during a convention.
No kids and no pets is a PROVEN business model that works.
Convincing 18 couples on the WHOLE planet to rent a tent is easy money. Especially when you have an extensive background in sales and marketing like I do.
Doubt all you'd like, but marketing is the reason there are people buying $1,000 phones even though there are $200 phones that do the same thing.
A project like this is all about PERCEPTION more than price.
How much did people pay to be packed into small tents at EDC? Over $600 per person.
A pool, live music, and giving away free stays to specific YouTubers makes this more of a lifestyle type of thing than just a basic glamping trip.
Easy money all day every day.
@Dante Fortson I understand glamping but PLEASE put a paint ball course there https://youtu.be/I0kzzpKhJX8 (like call of duty style) lol
@Dante Fortson I agree with you. Don’t mind the hate/ look When you get it up and running let me know - It sounds like it’s going to be a great experience. As long as you give folks an experience they can’t get in their own backyard you will win. Sell the experience the rest will follow
@Marcus Coleman man i spoke too soon on my last comment about “the hate” and can’t delete my comment. All feedback should be considered constructive and accepted for at least consideration. Eat the meat and spit out the bones.