Looking for a Commercial Lender in New Hampshire

Looking for a Commercial Lender in New Hampshire

Investor · Folsom, CA · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 1 vote

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a good commercial lender in New Hampshire, preferably near the North Conway area.  Does anyone know of any?  Thanks in advance!

0Reply
14 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Milford, NH · Member since 2017 · 62 posts · 30 votes
    9y
    Hi Bradley Adams you could try Lake Sunapee bank I'm not sure if they have a branch up that way but I know someone that uses them as a portfolio lender in NH
  • Rental Property Investor · Milford, NH · Member since 2017 · 62 posts · 30 votes
    9y
    Or Franklin Savings Bank is up that way they do commercial lending
  • Investor · Folsom, CA · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Thanks Tucker, I will try them.

  • Golden, CO · Member since 2016 · 145 posts · 61 votes
    9y

    What kind of commercial project? I work with a loan servicer that has over 70 bank clients with many that lend nationwide. 

    Send me a message with some more details and I will see what I can help with.

  • Easton, MD · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Depending on what type of deal I may be able to help..

    Frank

  • Lender · Monroe, GA · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    9y
    Bradley, I am a nationwide bridge lend based in ATL. On top of my own fund, I broker deals that fit in better programs, so if you qualify, I can get you CLOSED with a bank in your area. All I need is some info on the deal & I can get you pre-approved in 48 hours!
  • Rental Property Investor · North Conway, NH · Member since 2016 · 69 posts · 16 votes
    9y

    I'm quite familiar with my local market if you have any questions. I also have a team of people that I'm happy to refer if needed.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.