Commercial RE Opportunities in Indy, wholesale relationship

Commercial RE Opportunities in Indy, wholesale relationship

Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 393 posts · 116 votes

Hi guys,

My partner @Bob Hinrichs and I have been coming across more commercial opportunities within our wholesaling business, and although our bread and butter is single family and small multi's, we're beginning to dip our toes in the commercial realm and are looking forward to deliberately targeting more of these deals. We would like to see if there are commercial investors here who would like to provide occasional advice when it comes to deal analysis/strategy as we come across more of these properties, and as a result, form win-win situation in which we are able to source better quality deals and our helpful investor, in working with us, will have direct access to these opportunities as they come our way. Again, as the subject line reads, this is for the Indianapolis market. Looking forward to hearing back from you guys and to doing business together.

Cheers

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2012 · 259 posts · 129 votes
    8y

    @Alain Perez-Majul,

    I'd be interested in getting on your buyer's list. I am looking for a 10-30 unit apartment building in the next 6-12 months. I'm also a wholesaler so maybe we can do some deals together by providing each other buyers.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.