Properties selling for around $100,000 or under

Properties selling for around $100,000 or under

Member since 2022 · 29 posts · 40 votes

Happy Saturday Bigger Pocket's Fam, 

Hope you are all well. I am new to this platform and real estate investing. I have been reading and doing research and now I am ready to start looking for locations to possibly invest. I am looking for multifamily homes at the moment but I am open to single as well. What cities & states do you guys recommend? 

Appreciate your time and thank you in advance! 

Kind regards, 

Alicia Kuluris 

8Reply
44 views

Most Popular Reply

Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
4y

Virtually every mid west rust belt state and big city has sub 100k housing.  as the markets have moved though

in value.. sub 100k is going to be high touch rental properties  to down right war zones.. 

Unless you can really scale these for what purpose would you leave CA just to buy a rental that maybe makes you 100 to 200 a month and ties up your credit and capital..???   think that through.

if you do this you want to have a plan to scale to 10 doors asap so its worth your time and risk.

See this reply in the discussion

31 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 29 posts · 40 votes
    4y

    @Jay Hinrichs

    Thank you so much for your feedback! You gave me great things to think about and I decided to enroll into the Rookie Bootcamp from BiggerPockets. Appreciate you. 

  • Member since 2022 · 29 posts · 40 votes
    4y

    @Cody Cross

    Thank you for the feedback and taking the time to respond! 

  • Member since 2022 · 29 posts · 40 votes
    4y

    @Wesley B Williams

    Thank you so much for your feedback! Such a great point you raised and you are right, I don't need to limit myself with a certain price range. I decided to enroll into the Rookie Bootcamp from BiggerPockets to get a better understanding on different financing. Appreciate it. 

  • Member since 2022 · 29 posts · 40 votes
    4y

    @Marc Rice Thanks for the feedback. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.