Buy-and-Hold Rental Investor · Santa Fe, NM · Member since 2015 · 438 posts · 352 votes
Curious how many are doing direct mail. We are getting some success that way, as I described in another thread. The people who respond are over 70 and looking to retire. I make sure they get some kind of LOI/offer within 72 hours. Paying no commission and seller financing options seem to resonate with these folks.
I just wish I'd been doing direct mail all along instead of just looking at broker's listings.
CCIM · Des Moines, IA · Member since 2014 · 341 posts · 170 votes
9y
@Leah Bonner. Oddly enough, I found her through BP. I talked to a ton of realtors in the first couple months in the new market. Took a bunch out to lunch. She ended up being the perfect fit. I even talked to the largest agents and brokers in the market, most wouldn't give me the time of day. Now one of those brokers is trying hard to recruit her to their brokerage because of her success.
Wholesaler · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2016 · 247 posts · 76 votes
9y
What exactly does a realtor do for you as a wholesaler? Judy curious to learn more ways to use a team.
My endgame is to get into multifamily rentals. When approaching a seller financing deal, how much EM or a deposit do you plan to put down? They same percentage down as a loan?
I'm also getting my license and would love to work with investors. The license is to be able to access the mls but i also figured i could offer another option to sellers instead of sending them away plus offering services to buyers. What type of services do you suggest i offer? Similar to your partner?
Specialist · Roanoke, TX · Member since 2015 · 96 posts · 36 votes
9y
@Chase Keller wow thats crazy! Haha oh how the tables have turned for y'all. Nice that's so awesome , Ill have to start networking on here for local realtors. It's just frustrating to not be taken as serious as someone older even though i have a couple deals done (wholesaled) Thanks for giving me some great advice :)
@Chase Keller and team in this thread! Thank you for your great inputs. After my team of residential investors and brokers joined Brad Sumrok's Apartment Investor seminar, we decided to invest in apartment buildings. We are fascinated by it. Like all of you, we are working on launching a successful DM campaing to target Apt Owners in NC and FL. What are your key points on your mailers? Besides the "72-hour offer" which seems like a great one. Can any of you share with me a template of your mailers? Thank you again for your tips and advice!