Syndication Pitch Book/Pitch Deck Examples

Syndication Pitch Book/Pitch Deck Examples

Buy-and-Hold Rental Investor · Santa Fe, NM · Member since 2015 · 438 posts · 352 votes

Anyone want to share their "pitch book" with the public? I'm talking about the 15-page or so pitch deck for your multifamily syndication business that you use to initially show to brokers, lenders and potential investors to get them excited about you and your deals? Jake and Gino have one you can download from their site, but it wasn't like the pitch decks I've seen for non-real estate investments; it's a little cartoonish and didn't make me want to become an investor with them. (Just my opinion, and no disrespect meant: J&G are doing other great things to help multifamily investors.)

I'm working on one; I promise to share it once it's complete, but I need more examples I can use as models. 

2Reply
490 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor/Broker · Irving, TX · Member since 2015 · 520 posts · 263 votes
9y
Nice thread - I have one that I put together. Feel free to drop me a note and I'll send it your way. It's essentially a business plan with a sample deal that portrayed the projected returns for my investors.
See this reply in the discussion

93 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Batavia, IL · Member since 2019 · 35 posts · 15 votes
    7y

    @Tony Nguyen@Mark Allen@Gino Barbaro

    I'd love to get a copy from each of you gentlemen. It would be greatly appreciated. 

    Best,

    Nate

  • Investor · Huntington, Barboursville · Member since 2019 · 42 posts · 29 votes
    7y

    @Tony Nguyen @Mark Allen @Gino Barbaro

    I'd love to get a copy from each of you gentlemen. It would be greatly appreciated.

    Kendall

  • Investor · NJ · Member since 2011 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    @Tony Nguyen @Mark Allen @Gino Barbaro

    I'd love to get a copy from each of you gentlemen. It would be greatly appreciated.

  • New to Real Estate · New York, NY · Member since 2019 · 234 posts · 264 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Tony Nguyen:

    Happy to share mine I made from using Word and Excel. It was to present a 22 unit multifamily apartment. Package is clean, nothing fancy and is a little over 20 pages.

    Not sure how to share here so PM me if you'd like it, thank you.

    Hi Tony, are you still up for the offer of your pitch book? If yes, please share that with me. Much appreciated. 

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Tony Nguyen@Mark Allen@Gino Barbaro

    Are you still open to sharing your pitchbook? I would love to see an actual example... Thank you. 

  • Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Mark Allen:

    Nice thread - I have one that I put together. Feel free to drop me a note and I'll send it your way. It's essentially a business plan with a sample deal that portrayed the projected returns for my investors.

    Hi Mark, would you be able to share your pitch book with me, please? 

    Thank you. 

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 57 posts · 29 votes
    6y

    Here are a list of topics to cover in multifamily syndication deal presentation you may find helpful: Multifamily Business Plan 101 (blog post I have published recently)

  • Ronan DonnellyPro Member
    Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2012 · 332 posts · 385 votes
    6y

    Force yourself to be as concise as possible and to limit the size of the pitch deck, investors will appreciate this and will likely view you as more credible if you include all of the key data i.e.

    -Do the area demographics support occupancy and higher rents (population growth, low unemployment, low crime, increasing wages)?

    -Does the business plan make sense and is it explained in plain English?

    -Is the team credible? Sponsor has executed this strategy multiple times, management company specialize in this kind of asset

    -Does the Asset support the business plan? e.g. if you plan to increase rents, do comparable properties command higher rents? Is there low CapEx, etc

    Good luck!

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi.. thank you all for sharing.. Would you kindly share with me too? @Mark Allen @Gino Barbaro

    Thank you so much

    Gammal

  • Gino BarbaroPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · St Augustine, FL · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Mohammad Al-gammal

    Email me  and I will send it to yoI

    Gino

  • Pearland, TX · Member since 2017 · 22 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    @Tony Nguyen@Mark Allen@Gino Barbaro

    Are you still open to sharing your pitchbook? I would love to see an actual example as well! Thank you.

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi Mark, would love to see your pitch deck if you don't mind sharing. I am working on one and glad to share when it's done.

  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Mark Allen:
    Nice thread - I have one that I put together. Feel free to drop me a note and I'll send it your way. It's essentially a business plan with a sample deal that portrayed the projected returns for my investors.

     @Mark Allen 

    Would you mind sharing also. Many thanks 

  • Fortson, GA · Member since 2012 · 19 posts · 14 votes
    4y

    @Morgan Reynolds Did you ever get your pitch book built or collect any examples? If you an active syndicator I'd love to connect. 

  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    @Mark Allen I would like a copy as well. 

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    1y

    Hello,  @Tony Nguyen@Mark Allen@Gino Barbaro - If the offer is still open I would love to see a pitch deck as I am trying to put together a format for my business and want to learn from the group.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.