Buy-and-Hold Rental Investor · Santa Fe, NM · Member since 2015 · 438 posts · 352 votes
Anyone want to share their "pitch book" with the public? I'm talking about the 15-page or so pitch deck for your multifamily syndication business that you use to initially show to brokers, lenders and potential investors to get them excited about you and your deals? Jake and Gino have one you can download from their site, but it wasn't like the pitch decks I've seen for non-real estate investments; it's a little cartoonish and didn't make me want to become an investor with them. (Just my opinion, and no disrespect meant: J&G are doing other great things to help multifamily investors.)
I'm working on one; I promise to share it once it's complete, but I need more examples I can use as models.
Real Estate Investor/Broker · Irving, TX · Member since 2015 · 520 posts · 263 votes
9y
Nice thread - I have one that I put together. Feel free to drop me a note and I'll send it your way. It's essentially a business plan with a sample deal that portrayed the projected returns for my investors.
Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 791 posts · 479 votes
8y
@Gino Barbaro@Tony Nguyen@Mark Allen Thank you all for your generosity for send you deck/ pitch books out. If its still available would you please send to me as well. I am starting up my business and in the process of building mine out. Blessings
Rental Property Investor · Berlin, NJ · Member since 2016 · 83 posts · 23 votes
8y
Thanks everyone for their help with this! I would also like to see an example of a pitch book. I have found a deal and am ready to pitch an investor, just not quite sure how to organize it. If you are still open to sending examples, I appreciate it, thank you in advance @Tony Nguyen@Mark Allen@Gino Barbaro
Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 2 votes
8y
Hey guys, @Tony Nguyen@Mark Allen@Gino Barbaro - If the offer is still open I would love to see a pitch deck as I am trying to put together a format for my business and want to learn from the group.
Dekalb, IL · Member since 2018 · 25 posts · 5 votes
8y
@Tony Nguyen, @Mark Allen, @Gino Barbaro. If it is not to late could I get a copy of your pitch book/ credibility book? Thanks for everything that you all do for the community.
Fort Myers, FL · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 1 vote
7y
If it is not too late or too much trouble I would really appreciate a copy of the pitch book and or any samples you have to share as I have an Investor that we are pitching next month on a few development projects in the Caribbean. Thank you very much in advance.
Anchorage, AK · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 1 vote
7y
Marc - I am in the same position as you looking for a sample pitch deck. Did you have any luck in finding a good template for syndication? If so, would you be able to share? Many thanks - Ben
Anchorage, AK · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 1 vote
7y
@Mark Allen, @Gino Barbaro - Would you mind sharing a sample of your pitch book? We are starting a new real estate syndication company in Anchorage, Alaska and looking for templates to develop our investor materials. Any help would be much appreciated!