Syndication Pitch Book/Pitch Deck Examples

Syndication Pitch Book/Pitch Deck Examples

Buy-and-Hold Rental Investor · Santa Fe, NM · Member since 2015 · 438 posts · 352 votes

Anyone want to share their "pitch book" with the public? I'm talking about the 15-page or so pitch deck for your multifamily syndication business that you use to initially show to brokers, lenders and potential investors to get them excited about you and your deals? Jake and Gino have one you can download from their site, but it wasn't like the pitch decks I've seen for non-real estate investments; it's a little cartoonish and didn't make me want to become an investor with them. (Just my opinion, and no disrespect meant: J&G are doing other great things to help multifamily investors.)

I'm working on one; I promise to share it once it's complete, but I need more examples I can use as models. 

2Reply
382 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor/Broker · Irving, TX · Member since 2015 · 520 posts · 263 votes
9y
Nice thread - I have one that I put together. Feel free to drop me a note and I'll send it your way. It's essentially a business plan with a sample deal that portrayed the projected returns for my investors.
See this reply in the discussion

93 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Professional · Newport Beach, CA · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    @Mark Allen Hello Mark, if the offer is still open I would appreciate a copy as well. Thanks!

  • Rental Property Investor · Braselton, GA · Member since 2013 · 119 posts · 36 votes
    8y

    Sorry, I'm late to the party.  @Mark Allen@Tony Nguyen I'd love one of your copies as well. 

  • Investor · Douglasville, GA · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    @Mark Allen can you please share your copy? Thank you sir!

  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    @Mark Allen Any chance I can get my hands on this business plan with projected returns included?

  • Investor · Stockbridge, GA · Member since 2017 · 122 posts · 41 votes
    8y

    Hey y'all! I reached out to @Tony Nguyen (about a month ago or so) via a colleague request and he sent me a copy of one he had recently used. Very helpful!

    Still haven't heard back from @Mark Allen.

  • Realtor and Investor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Tony Nguyen  Would love a copy of your syndication pitch book to compare it to the one we have.  Thanks!

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2010 · 377 posts · 56 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Cara Lonsdale:

    @Tony Nguyen  Would love a copy of your syndication pitch book to compare it to the one we have.  Thanks!

    Happy to help! Send me your email and I'll shoot it over :) 

    @Jose Perez - Glad you found it insightful! 

  • Investor · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2016 · 362 posts · 93 votes
    8y

    @Tony Nguyen, I would love to see as well if you're ok with it.

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Hi @Tony Nguyen, 

    I'm currently putting together a pitch for my 3rd deal and I was wondering if I could also check out a copy of your pitch book.  Thanks! 

  • Anchorage, AK · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @Mark Allen @Tony Nguyen - guys if its not too late, I'd love to see an example of your presentation.  Would you mind sending?  

  • Baldwin, NY · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hi Marc, Can you sen me a copy of your pitch book if it's available? Thank you

  • Baldwin, NY · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hi Everyone, I'm in the process of purchasing my second multifamily and would love some help with my pitch book. If anyone has any old or used pitch books. Please share with me at trueviewcapital at gmail.com

  • Gino BarbaroPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · St Augustine, FL · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Marc C.

    HI Marc

    PM me and I will forward over both of my credibility books

    Gino

  • Plano, TX · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    @Mark Allen@Tony Nguyen Thanks for providing such value, hope I'm not too late to the party, I'd like to get one of your copies. Thanks

  • Investor · Top of the World · Member since 2016 · 165 posts · 40 votes
    8y

    @mark allen Can you send me a copy?  Thanks in advance.

  • Dan HandfordPro Member
    Investor · Lexington, SC · Member since 2018 · 779 posts · 501 votes
    8y

    @Account Closed could you provide a link to the upwork profile of the person you are using to put together these pitchbooks? This would be helpful because it can sometimes be hard to find the right person on upwork.

  • Real Estate Consultant · New York, NY · Member since 2017 · 33 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    @Tony Nguyen a bit late to the party and would really appreciate a copy of the pitch book if the offer still stands!

    Thanks in advance.

  • Investor / Wholesaler · Erie, PA · Member since 2015 · 120 posts · 18 votes
    8y

    @Tony Nguyen, @Mark Allen, @Gino Barbaro, Since no one else asked for a copy of the the pitch / credibility books, I would like to read through them. :-P Thanks in advance

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    @Tony Nguyen , @Mark Allen , @Gino Barbaro I would like to see an example as well if you don't mind. Thank you in advance!

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    @Tony Nguyen , @Mark Allen , @Gino Barbaro , If it's not too late, can I get a copy of the the pitch / credibility books, I would like to read through them. 

  • Vendor · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @Tony Nguyen , @Mark Allen , @Gino Barbaro also interested - hope yo hear from you soon 🤞

  • San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    @Tony Nguyen I would love a copy as well if offered.

  • Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    I am working on this for our business so I would love to see your examples as well if possible.

  • Rental Property Investor · North Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Mark Allen would love a copy sample of your pitchbook as well. Can you please send to me?

  • Bernadeau C.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2014 · 540 posts · 230 votes
    8y

    @Tony Nguyen @Mark Allen @Gino Barbaro i am in the process of creating a Pitchbook and would love to see the examples you guys have, if you could send a copy over to me, i would really appreciate it. 

    Thanks again for your willingness to share such value to the BP community. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.