Small apartment investor meet-up this week in Cleveland?

7 Replies

Hi, Any apartment investors in the Cleveland area want to meet up for coffee/beer this week. I’m in town until Saturday. I just purchased a 17-unit and would love to connect and learn, especially from those with small-apartment experience.

I wish I could be there.

Hi Michael - If you would like to attend my Cleveland REIA meeting Tue Feb 13 at 6pm I would be happy to add you as my guest. Our main speaker is the head of BNI for NE Ohio and is talking about his new book. There will be a networking session at the beginning and also a buy/sell/trade during the meeting so you'll have plenty of opportunity to chat up other local investors. Let me know if you're interested?

Congrats!  Which neighborhood did you buy in?  

Hey @Michael Ohara if you would like to go out on Wend night I will be available. My valentine is going to be working the entire evening so I am free. I will be heading out to Baltimore in the morning for the weekend otherwise I would be down to grab some drinks on Sat night. 

Originally posted by @Michael Norris :

Hi Michael - If you would like to attend my Cleveland REIA meeting Tue Feb 13 at 6pm I would be happy to add you as my guest. Our main speaker is the head of BNI for NE Ohio and is talking about his new book. There will be a networking session at the beginning and also a buy/sell/trade during the meeting so you'll have plenty of opportunity to chat up other local investors. Let me know if you're interested?

Sorry, just saw this. I messaged you my number. I'd love to attend if it's not too late.

Originally posted by @Kevin Hoag :

Hey @Michael Ohara if you would like to go out on Wend night I will be available. My valentine is going to be working the entire evening so I am free. I will be heading out to Baltimore in the morning for the weekend otherwise I would be down to grab some drinks on Sat night. 

@Kevin Hoag.  Wed. night sounds good.

Originally posted by @Andrew A. :

Congrats!  Which neighborhood did you buy in?  

Thanks, it's in West Blvd. area.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here