Small apartment investor meet-up this week in Cleveland?

7 Replies

Hi, Any apartment investors in the Cleveland area want to meet up for coffee/beer this week. I’m in town until Saturday. I just purchased a 17-unit and would love to connect and learn, especially from those with small-apartment experience.

Hi Michael - If you would like to attend my Cleveland REIA meeting Tue Feb 13 at 6pm I would be happy to add you as my guest. Our main speaker is the head of BNI for NE Ohio and is talking about his new book. There will be a networking session at the beginning and also a buy/sell/trade during the meeting so you'll have plenty of opportunity to chat up other local investors. Let me know if you're interested?

Congrats!  Which neighborhood did you buy in?  

Hey @Michael Ohara if you would like to go out on Wend night I will be available. My valentine is going to be working the entire evening so I am free. I will be heading out to Baltimore in the morning for the weekend otherwise I would be down to grab some drinks on Sat night. 

Kevin Hoag, Real Estate Agent in OH (#1090522) and OH (#2015002538)
216-505-4677
Originally posted by @Michael Norris :

Hi Michael - If you would like to attend my Cleveland REIA meeting Tue Feb 13 at 6pm I would be happy to add you as my guest. Our main speaker is the head of BNI for NE Ohio and is talking about his new book. There will be a networking session at the beginning and also a buy/sell/trade during the meeting so you'll have plenty of opportunity to chat up other local investors. Let me know if you're interested?

Sorry, just saw this. I messaged you my number. I'd love to attend if it's not too late.

Originally posted by @Kevin Hoag :

Hey @Michael Ohara if you would like to go out on Wend night I will be available. My valentine is going to be working the entire evening so I am free. I will be heading out to Baltimore in the morning for the weekend otherwise I would be down to grab some drinks on Sat night. 

@Kevin Hoag.  Wed. night sounds good.

Originally posted by @Andrew A. :

Congrats!  Which neighborhood did you buy in?  

Thanks, it's in West Blvd. area.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.