Zipfel Capital Partners - commercial loan broker

Zipfel Capital Partners - commercial loan broker

Clearfield, UT · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 15 votes

I'm looking at lenders for a small apartment building in Indianapolis.  I've been talking with Tim O'Brien (Zipfel Capital Partners), seems like they can find very competitive terms.  

I did see that one of their loan officers has a BP account, but doesn't look to be too active.  I wondered if anyone had worked with them and would be willing to share their experience?  

0Reply
31 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2017 · 258 posts · 207 votes
    7y

    Are you purchasing in the Cincinnati area? I only thought they worked locally?

    I worked with Tim a few years back on a loan for a small apartment building he did a first rate job. Really made it easy and he has connections with pretty much all the major and community banks in the area. Both Tim and Mike do a first class job and made the closing really seamless and they are both great individuals. 

  • Clearfield, UT · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 15 votes
    7y

    @John Lenhart Thanks for the feedback.  This property is in Indianapolis.

  • Rental Property Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2017 · 258 posts · 207 votes
    7y

    I know in Cincinnati a lot of the brokers have a very favorable impression of them and they have a very good reputation. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 108 posts · 49 votes
    7y
    @Bill Boudreau I have used Zipfel multiple times over the last 6 years for both conventional and commercial loans. I definitely recommend them.
  • Clearfield, UT · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 15 votes
    7y

    @Ryan Ball  Thanks Ryan, appreciate the feedback.

  • Clearfield, UT · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 15 votes
    7y

    Just wanted to provide an update in case anyone else is thinking of using Zipfel Capital.  

    I ended up using an Indianapolis credit union to finance this property due to the need to close quickly.  

    But, I was really impressed with Tim O'Brien and will definitely try to use him on future deals.   He was very responsive and provided financing options with excellent terms.

    @John Lenhart @Ryan Ball - Thanks again for your feedback

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.