Memphis Value Add Properties - Deal or No Deal?

Memphis Value Add Properties - Deal or No Deal?

Fayetteville, AR · Member since 2018 · 95 posts · 62 votes

Looking into multi-family value add opportunities in Memphis. There are several opportunities available, and I'm wondering if anyone has input on why there would be several in the same areas. 

For example, several listings in 38128 just east of Austin Peay. And several in 38111. 

All with a value add component - rehab interior to increase rents. 

I'm from Memphis originally, so I know the areas to avoid, but I'm curious if there's something major happening in these areas to cause a sell off, or if folks are just capitalizing on value add investors looking in the area as other areas get tougher. 

If any of you MFH investing experts want to help a new person out, let me know, and I'll PM you exact addresses for your feedback. I'd be very grateful! Looking at underwriting to see if there's a deal there and what kind of offer makes it a deal. Thanks!! 

0Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Lehi, UT · Member since 2015 · 435 posts · 300 votes
    7y

    Hey Kirby, 

    Our company manages over 700 multifamily doors. I'd be willing to add my input in any way.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.