So this is the new meetup at the watercooler? Nice... Let's connect!

So this is the new meetup at the watercooler? Nice... Let's connect!

Investor · Waco TX & Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 8 votes

Hey. Nathan here, I am an investor getting into the new build arena with my small team at Stateside Property Group! Looking to network and link up with the best! We have projects in new build single family, multifamily, and RV Parks as well as ideas to work in the vacation cabin space. If you have any similar ideas or goals lets network! Whether we meet or not I wish you the best on all your dreams and goals!

3Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Developer · San Antonio · Member since 2016 · 157 posts · 85 votes
2y

Hey Nathan. I've worked on projects and am familiar with the permitting process in Waco.  My experience there is with designing a public road and multifamily.  Outside of Waco I have experience in single family, RV Parks, and a lot of commercial development.  Feel free to reach out to discuss  you potential projects in Texas!

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Western Suburbs, IL · Member since 2015 · 109 posts · 59 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nathan Turner:

    Hey. Nathan here, I am an investor getting into the new build arena with my small team at Stateside Property Group! Looking to network and link up with the best! We have projects in new build single family, multifamily, and RV Parks as well as ideas to work in the vacation cabin space. If you have any similar ideas or goals lets network! Whether we meet or not I wish you the best on all your dreams and goals!


     I love the energy Nathan! My experience is mostly in renovation, but my passion is making the built environment more seamless with nature and thereby more beautiful. 

    I wish you much success!

  • Developer · San Antonio · Member since 2016 · 157 posts · 85 votes
    2y

    Hey Nathan. I've worked on projects and am familiar with the permitting process in Waco.  My experience there is with designing a public road and multifamily.  Outside of Waco I have experience in single family, RV Parks, and a lot of commercial development.  Feel free to reach out to discuss  you potential projects in Texas!

  • Contractor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 85 posts · 83 votes
    2y

    Hey Nathan, sounds like we have some similar interests. We operate a general contracting group mainly focused on large scale investment projects and a Design | Build company that is passionate about everything building science. let me know if you would like to connect over a call or meeting. 

  • Investor · Waco TX & Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 8 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Zac Mckenzie:

    Hey Nathan, sounds like we have some similar interests. We operate a general contracting group mainly focused on large scale investment projects and a Design | Build company that is passionate about everything building science. let me know if you would like to connect over a call or meeting. 


    Sounds great Zac! Will do! 
  • Investor · Waco TX & Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 8 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jamie Hora:

    Hey Nathan. I've worked on projects and am familiar with the permitting process in Waco.  My experience there is with designing a public road and multifamily.  Outside of Waco I have experience in single family, RV Parks, and a lot of commercial development.  Feel free to reach out to discuss  you potential projects in Texas!


    Cool! Sounds like some awesome projects you've done! I will definitely reach out!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.