New Construction Color Scheme

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Austin, TX · Member since 2019 · 5k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    2y

    Nice house, I like the window over the bathroom mirror.

    It will make that space nice and bright for the homeowner for years to come.

    Good Luck!

  • Devin JamesPro Member
    OP
    Developer · Orlando, FL · Member since 2018 · 502 posts · 306 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Scott Mac:

    Nice house, I like the window over the bathroom mirror.

    It will make that space nice and bright for the homeowner for years to come.

    Good Luck!


     For sure!

    Thank you!!

  • Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2020 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y

    @Devin James, clearly the only opinion that matters is the buyers.  I think it is nice, overall.  

    If I was your buyer, I would have liked to see an accent color on the shingled areas under your roof gables, but again a lot of this is personal. 

    Overall this looks like a nice house.

  • Devin JamesPro Member
    OP
    Developer · Orlando, FL · Member since 2018 · 502 posts · 306 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Evan Polaski:

    @Devin James, clearly the only opinion that matters is the buyers.  I think it is nice, overall.  

    If I was your buyer, I would have liked to see an accent color on the shingled areas under your roof gables, but again a lot of this is personal. 

    Overall this looks like a nice house.

     Thank you for the insight @Evan Polaski!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.