Topics You'd Like To Hear About From A Land Expert?

Topics You'd Like To Hear About From A Land Expert?

Title Representative · Irvine, CA · Member since 2017 · 874 posts · 519 votes

I just started a Youtube channel to discuss land deals, their nuances, seller/buyer/agent psychology, etc.  I've been a land broker for almost twenty years in Southern California.  I just posted my first video on what the easiest type of land is to sell.  Any topics you would like to hear more on? Thanks for helping me brainstorm! 

0Reply
64 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · UT · Member since 2025 · 55 posts · 46 votes
    7mo

    What is the YouTube channel?

    Note: This information is for educational and informational purposes only and does not constitute legal, tax, financial, or investment advice. No attorney-client, fiduciary, or professional relationship is established through this communication.

  • Member since 2023 · 28 posts · 11 votes
    7mo

    Septic installations. Regulations and things that would factor into cost...since you asked lol 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.