Flip contractor needed in Rock Hill South Carolina

Flip contractor needed in Rock Hill South Carolina

Deano VulcanoPro Member
Investor · Fort Mill, SC · Member since 2013 · 128 posts · 70 votes

Getting ready to get estimates on a flip property in Rock Hill South Carolina . Does anyone have any suggestions for Contractor's in the area? I would imagine they would go there from Charlotte.

Thanks

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Rock Hill, SC · Member since 2014 · 86 posts · 46 votes
    7y

    Hey Deano,

    I have not used him personally, but my realtor recommends Kevin Ginn with Ginn Builders. (803)493-2122.

    Let me know if you would like any other help on this project or others.  I am looking to make some connections down here and possibly partner on some flips!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.