Seeking lenders and investor in Central California !

6 Replies

Hello all,

I’m a new real estate agent who learned about real estate investing while on the journey of attaining my license.

I’m seeking other local investors/lenders in the area (Hanford, Lemoore, Visalia) because it seems the BP community here is very minimal.

I’d be willing to create a group if none exists in which we can get together.

I currently own one house but looking for my next property! I used my VA loan to attain this current home and am really looking for a route to take to purchase the next. Any information would be appreciated. I.e private investors possibly seasoned in the field.

Hey William, you said you’re an agent in the Hanford/Lemoore area? I’m a flip and buy/hold investor. I’d be willing to get in contact with you if you’d like. I invest out of state but I’m having a hard time finding a motivated agent here in the Central Valley. 

@Martha Suarez

Yes indeed, as there isn’t that big of a seen in the lemoore/Hanford area I have a small community of investors here that I’m involved with and individuals starting out. I do work with a great brokerage aswell: Help-U-Sell real estate!

Let’s get in contact!

Hey there! I'm a newbie investor as well and there are a couple of REI groups that do occasional get togethers in the area. The facebook pages are called "Central California Real Estate Investing Group" (this one is out of Fresno) and "Visalia Real Estate Investing Meetup". When they do set up meetings they are usually to give an informational presentation on a topic which is really helpful but I'm also interested in finding a group that meets solely for networking purposes!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you