New Investor in San Diego looking for advice!

New Investor in San Diego looking for advice!

New to Real Estate · San Diego · Member since 2022 · 1 post · 2 votes

Hi everyone,

I’m new to investing but listening to the podcasts and reading the books have brought me an urge to start! 

I’ve been analyzing deals for the past month and I’m currently enrolled in Real Estate classes.
I live in San Diego and would love to meet and talk with other people that have been investing/selling! 

Please let me know if you have the time to share some information and knowledge! 

Thank you so much! I appreciate your time,

Nathalia

2Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2019 · 286 posts · 135 votes
3y

@Nathalia Forti

You can find plenty of local San Diego meetups using the meetup app. The ones I particularly like and try to go to are Ales & Assets by Lance and Mel and Private Lending Masters by Janice Bell or any meetup that Dan H goes to LOL.

We will see you around! Welcome to BP!

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Southern California · Member since 2019 · 681 posts · 281 votes
    3y

    @Nathalia Forti I am a house hacker in North park and an Agent! Lets connect and talk REI.

  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2019 · 286 posts · 135 votes
    3y

    @Nathalia Forti

    You can find plenty of local San Diego meetups using the meetup app. The ones I particularly like and try to go to are Ales & Assets by Lance and Mel and Private Lending Masters by Janice Bell or any meetup that Dan H goes to LOL.

    We will see you around! Welcome to BP!

  • Lender · San Diego · Member since 2022 · 57 posts · 28 votes
    3y

    Hi @Nathalia Forti

    I hope you're having a great day. I too am in SD and would love to connect to see how we can add value to each other.

  • I​nvestor & Agent · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Welcome to BP and best wishes. 

  • Dan H.Pro Member
    Investor · Poway, CA · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 8k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Wesley I.:

    @Nathalia Forti

    You can find plenty of local San Diego meetups using the meetup app. The ones I particularly like and try to go to are Ales & Assets by Lance and Mel and Private Lending Masters by Janice Bell or any meetup that Dan H goes to LOL.

    We will see you around! Welcome to BP!


     Very kind. 

    In addition to meetup.com, BP has a place for finding meet ups.

    I go to private lending masters about 1/3 of Janice’s meetings.  It is combination of good content and convenient location. She recently moved her residence but I hope does not move the meetup.  I go to virtually all SDCIA MF meetups because it is a subject that benefits me as both a MF purchaser and syndication LP.  I go to occasional social meetups mostly to try to give newbies some things to ponder.  

    There are a lot of RE meet ups in San Diego.  I find the social ones (have brew, network, meet, etc. in their names) have a very high percentage of new RE investors most who are looking at OOS RE investing.  The meet ups with less social names typically have a better mix of new and experienced investors.

    Good luck 

  • Rental Property Investor · Centreville, VA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 799 votes
    3y

    Hi Nathalia, I am not in San Diego but I would love to connect and discuss real estate investing. Feel free to book some time on my calendar

  • Drew SygitBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Royal Oak, MI · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    3y

    Everything you need to succeed is somewhere on this site:)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.